"Where's the nearest car I can punch?"

"Who? I know everyone at CatCo." Kara looked at Lena still frowning.

Meeting her gaze Lena smiled. "Eve."

"Who's Eve?" Felicity asked, completely ignored by the two talking.

Kara's frown deepened. "Your assistant?" Lena nodded. "Eve's not capable of stealing my extrapolator."

Being ignored, everyone else in the room watched amused at the couple's brewing argument - or conversation (whatever you wanted to call it) - silently placing bets on the outcome. "You sound confident of that. How confident?"

Kara huffed. "I am sure she couldn't have done this."

Lena raised an eyebrow. "Enough to bet that if I'm right you have to eat kale tonight?" While Kara hesitated, she nodded. "Good." Holding her hand out, Lena waited for Kara to shake on their deal before talking again.

The moment their hands left each other, the smirk that appeared on her face was pure evil as she spoke to everyone. "Eve is smart - like L-Corp scientist smart if she'd accept the job I tried to give her. She'd have access knowing I was staying at Kara's and the knowledge to figure out what it does in no time, if she doesn't already."

Kara's face fell. "You evil little-"

Lena held up a hand to stop Kara. "You knew the terms of the deal. It's not my fault you didn't take an interest in Eve's life before she came to CatCo."

Many in the room were trying to hide their smiles or outright laughter, Caitlin and Sara failing miserably. "But- H- How?" Kara stuttered, confused.

Rolling her eyes, Lena turned to look at Kara's confused face, a soft smile replacing her smirk. Her hand reached to rub Kara's arm. "I'm the CEO Kara. I looked at everyone CV's when I bought CatCo."

The two were snapped from their conversation by Oliver. "Why would Eve want the extrapolator or know where the device would be even if she didn't know what it does yet?" His question was directed at Lena, who shrugged.

"I've no idea, she's a ray of sunshine most days, not as bad as this one though." Gesturing to Kara, Lena held back a laugh at the huff next to her, her hair moving a little with the force of it.

None of them sure what to do, Felicity hitting keys on the computers was the only sound, Caitlin and Sara having composed themselves finally. The group stayed like that for a few minutes, all of them waiting for someone else to speak, offer up a solution or a plan, but nothing.

Felicity's tapping stopped. "Um, I did some digging." Her head popped up above the computers, hands moving again before the screens around the room showed Eve's picture. "Is this the Eve you're talking about?"

"Yes." Lena nodded.

Felicity sighed. "This isn't good then. Based on what I can find, Eve Teschmacher is smart and on this Earth works for the government with this man." The screen changed, Lex's image appearing on the screens. Lena and Kara paled. "Lionel Alexander." Felicity continued, oblivious to the state of the two women she was talking to. "He's as brilliant as her, although I can only find a few records of him and none earlier than two years ago." Looking up from her screen, Felicity found Kara and Lena looking at the image, both barely breathing as everyone around them looked confused and worried.

Kara pointed at the screen. "How?"

"I don't know."

Kara spoke a little louder. "I thought you said there wasn't any duplicates from my Earth of the names I gave you last year?" Lena listened, her eyes never leaving her brother's gaze, even as she wanted to turn around and look anywhere else.

"There aren't not with the names you gave and we ran you and your sister through facial recognition. Neither of you exist here." Felicity double checked on her computer.

Kara licked her lips. "Then we have a big problem."

Oliver stepped forward. "Why? Who is he?" He nodded to the screen in front of Kara.

Lena's small voice sounded through the room. "My brother."

"Your brother?" Cisco asked, frown matching a few in the room as he looked on confused.

Not answering, Barry looked at the screen, speaking instead. "Your alien hating, homicidal brother? Hell bent on seeing Superman and Supergirl dead. That brother." With every word the room grew tense with worry.

Lena swallowed the lump in her throat. "Well I don't have another one." Eyes burning, she refused to blink. "Kara? How is this possible? He's been in prison. I saw him at his trial a few weeks ago."

The Super didn't know what to say, there wasn't anything to say that could make Lena feel better than she did right now. Scaring them both, Sara broke the silence everyone else had kept for most of the conversation. "Felicity, can you find him? See if he's still on this Earth?"

Furious tapping resumed at the computers. "On it."

Cisco moved to sit in the chair next to Felicity. "The big question is how did he get here and when? We've only had one portal opening show on our systems recently and nothing out of the ordinary in the last two years." The tapping doubled as he started researching how such a thing was possible.

Caitlin stepped over to Kara and Lena who still hadn't moved, their faces still pale as they looked at the face of Lena's brother on the screen. "Everything's going to be okay."

Lena sighed. "The only way everything is going to be okay with my brother, is when he's dead." The words weren't loud, but Kara and Caitlin heard her, the latter frowning while Kara started walking away.

"Everything okay, Kara?" Barry sped in front of her, not liking the look on her face.

Ignoring him trying to stop her, she stepped around him, fists and jaw clenched.

"Talk to me Kara."

Stopping in her tracks, she matched Barry's gaze with a hard one. "Where's the nearest car I can punch?"

Her words peaked the interest of several in the room, none sure if they had heard her correctly. "Did you just-"

Barry pointed behind him. "Last room at the back of the building, just before you reach the warehouse."

Kara was gone.

Standing in the main room, Felicity and Cisco continued typing on their computers, everyone else confused and shocked for a moment. The silence didn't last long as they all made to follow Kara.

By the time they all reached the room Barry had mentioned to Kara, she already had a car hung up, the sound of crunching metal echoing down the corridor. They all stopped in the entrance.

Kara's fist dented a smooth piece of metal on the car. Her fist connected again, the dent caving completely as her fist ripped through the entire body of the car. Pulling her fist back, Kara aimed for another point on the car, ignoring everyone behind her.

Standing in the doorway, Lena watched mouth agape as Kara's fist punched through the car completely. Wow!

"If you and Kara ever want to try something new, let me know." Sara said, not looking away from the sight of Kara punching a hole in the car.

Lena side-eyed Sara's profile, eyebrow raised. "I don't like sharing what's mine." Sara smirked, checking out Kara as she continued punching the car.

Barry stood beside them, the rest behind them. "You two do realise that we can all hear you, right?"

Without missing a beat, the two spoke at the same time. "Yep."