Protect v. Destory

We made it to Cairo.

As we got closer, I felt the flight start to get a little bumpy. I gasped and quickly grabbed Peter's hand.

"You okay?" Pietro asked while Kurt looked in worry.

"Yeah. I just didn't have the best of luck in a plane last time." I answered, remembering ten years ago. I shuddered at the memory. Thanks for that, Erik.

"Seventh wonder, twelve o'clock." Hank spoke. Raven unbuckled as she got up and stood next to Hank's seat. I looked to my left at the window and saw a giant metal pyramid.

"Oh shit." I breathed out. I turned to Jean and saw her face looking forward. She had that look. Her focused look.

"Jean, what's happening? Is it the professor? The people who took him?" I asked.

"He has the professor at the center of the pyramid. He's going to transfer his conscience into the professor. If he does that, he'll have the power to control every mind in the world." Jean explained.

"He wants the Professor to be his vessel." I summed up. Jean nodded.

"Well, we're not letting that happen." I stated. Hank flew closer to the pyramid.

"What the hell is that?" Moira asked. And a second later we heard Raven.

"It's Erik." She answered. Pietro and I looked at each other. He quickly sped and was standing beside Raven. I unbuckled myself and ran next to Pietro. I saw lines of metal shards heading to some sort of force field surrounded by more shards.

And there he was in the center of it.

I swallowed nervously as my brother and I looked at each other. Erik. Our long lost father. I honestly still can't fathom.

"Do we tell him that he's our father?"I asked.

"I'm sorry, did you say father?!" Moira turned to us in shock.

"Father?!" Scott shouted.

"Father?!" Kurt shouted.

"Erik's your father?!" Hank asked in disbelief. I widened my eyes before cowering beside my brother. Oops.

Pietro gave me a glare and let out a sigh. I tucked in my lips and looked at my feet.

"Nice going, big mouth! I guess we're gonna tell him. We have to." He answered. I gave him a nod but in the inside, I was completely freaking out. I felt as if stomach wanted to crawl out of my mouth and my heart was about to break through my chest.

"You guys help Nightcrawler get into the pyramid. Wanda, you go with him. If push comes to shove, you need to be there for force." Raven ordered. I looked at Kurt who looked at me with a nervous glance. After what he discussed with me, I know he isn't the extreme violent type.

"Alright." I agreed.

"Get Charles. I'll take care of Erik." She added.

"How are we gonna get through that?" Hank asked, mentioning the magnetic field. Peter looked at Raven.

"I can get you in there. I came here for Wanda and for him. Let me help you." Pietro insisted. Raven looked at him then nodded. She then looked at me and the others.

"The rest of you, get Charles on this plane and get him out of here!" Raven ordered.

"We are not leaving without you!" Kurt spoke.

"Exactly. Pietro, I am not leaving you behind. Not again." I added to Kurt's protest.

"Don't worry. We'll catch up." Pietro assured, giving me a small smirk. That smirk still didn't get rid of my worried look.