Hey guys

It's been awhile...

I'm gonna be honest, school is hard and I'm really trying. I also lost motivation in my stories except this series and my Umbrella Academy story. I also want to write this and I will, don't worry but it's gonna be a while, I'm just editing a few things and plotting storylines to see what fits.

But that's not what I'm talking about. I wanna something else. I just want to let it out.

From ages 15-18, I used to say hateful and negative things about people. Girlfriends of the people I admired mostly. I'm disgusted at the me from those ages and I apologize to the people I talked badly about. I feel sick that I used to think that way and bad about them. They were even people I haven't even met and here I was judging them. I apologize for that. I used my insecurities and formed hate when I never should have done that. Ever. I should have known better. What was right and wrong.

I know longer do that. I'm looking forward and learning from my past words and actions to do better. I'm always learning to be better for my life. I feel good now looking at things in a positive light. All we do is keep moving forward, we need to go forward with a good purpose and mindset.

What I also want to say is please live and love everyday with a passion. Hug your friends and your family. If they're not near you, text, call or FaceTime them. If it's been long since you've spoken but you feel that you want to, then talk to them. Don't look at a person and be envious or jealous, be happy with their accomplishments. Do the things you want to do. If you feel a pull towards that, then do it. Do the thing that always puts a smile on your face.

I'm sorry that this feels random, but it's been a hard week and something happened that was a wake up call for me.

Thank you so much for giving your time to read this. I hope you all have a great day, night, and a great weekend. Thank you again.