The Incident

I gave the store clerk my five dollars, which he in return, gave me the two boxes of Twinkies in a plastic bag.

"Have a nice night." The clerk spoke.

"You too." I replied with a small smile, before walking out of the store.

I start walking down the street. The neighborhood where I live was three blocks away. I'll be home and start packing in no time.

It was a little chilly tonight, so I tightened my brown leather jacket around me.

I kept walking until I heard chatter. I looked to my left and saw a group of boys in an alley. My eyes furrowed as I noticed one boy in particular.

Donny Garret from eighth grade, an old crush of mine. After eighth grade, my powers got a little out of control, so Mom wanted me homeschooled.

I saw that Donny looked at me. He squinted his, but opened them a second later.

"Wanda? Wanda Maximoff?!" Donny asked in shock. I chuckled a little, tugging my hair between my ear.

"Hey, Donny." I greeted with a small smile. Donny ran up to me.

"Hey! It's been a long time, right?" Donny asked. I nodded.

"Yeah. I'm surprised you still remember me." I replied.

"Uh, hey, let me introduce you to my buddies!" Donny started.

"Oh, that'd be cool, but I gotta get these Twinkies to my brother. Maybe another time." I replied, starting to walk away.

(Hey Lovelies. I should have put this long before but I'm putting it now. This scene contains some verbal and physical abuse. If this makes you uncomfortable, you can go to the next chapter. I will also inform where the scene ends in bold caps if you want to continue after that. I want you guys to feel safe when reading.)

"Oh, come on. Just a quick greet." Donny started, grabbing my arm and leading me to his group of friends. I winced at how tight he took my arm. I looked up and was in front of four other boys.

"Alright, Boys. This is Wanda. Wanda, meet Ralph, Toby, Marty and Chad." Donny said. I gave them all a small wave.

"Hey." I greeted quietly.

"Well don't you got some hot legs?" Marty commented, looking at my jeans. I looked at him in disgust. All the boys laughed, including Donny.

The hell? Is he serious? I noticed the strong smell of booze around these guys. Ugh, makes sense.

"Hey, Donny, she would look better with her clothes off." Chad commented, earning some whistles from the boys. I looked at him in shock.

"You're a disgusting pig! I'm going home!" I exclaimed, turning around. I felt someone harshly turn me around. I saw that it was Donny. He started tightening his grip around my arm.

"Donny, stop!" I pleaded. I felt his other hand grab my face.

"Hey, Chad's right. You would look more sexy with your clothes off. Come on, let me take 'em off for you." Donny slurred, trying to go after my jacket.

"No!" I shouted, struggling to get out of his grasp. I stepped on his foot, causing him to yell and let me go. Donny looked at me angrily. His palm flew out and collided with my cheek hard.

"You stupid bitch!" Donny shouted. He came charging at me.

(SCENE IS OVER!! SCENE IS OVER!!!)
(SCENE IS OVER!! SCENE IS OVER!!)
(///////////////////////////////////////)