Fear in my head

Earth.

It was on fire.

I saw destruction.

Explosions.

I felt fear. Terror.

Chaos surrounding me. Chaos covering everything.

I saw a man. Full of evil.

I saw...a monster.

"This is you, Wanda."

I shook my head. "No. Not again."

"This is who you're meant to be."

"No, it's not!"

"This is your destiny, Wanda Maximoff!"

"STOP IT!"

"THE HARBINGER!"

"LEAVE ME ALONE!"

"HARBINGER OF—"

----

"WANDA!" I heard the professor shout, gritting his teeth.

My eyes widened and I quickly sat up and started breathing heavily. Jean did the same. I looked at the professor, who was holding his head in slight pain.

I looked around and saw that the walls of our room were singed.

"Oh my god." I breathed out.

"I saw the end of the world. I could feel all this...death." Jean breathed out. I looked at her in shock.

Did she...see my dream. Did my dream get to her?!

"I saw...fear. Everywhere. It was too much." I whispered, my voice shaking.

"It was just a dream." The professor assured as he was steadying his breath.

"But, it felt real!" Jean said. I nodded in agreement.

"The fear. It was everywhere." I added.

"I know. Yours and Wanda's minds are the most powerful I've ever seen. It can convince itself." Professor assured.

"It was my fault, Professor. My dream somehow travelled to her. What she was describing is what I dreamt." I explained. The Professor looked at me in concern.

"God, I thought I was getting better!" I shouted said.

"Wanda." Jean whispered.

"You are. You will. You both will. You just have to be patient." Professor Xavier said.

"No! No! You don't know what it's like to be afraid to shut your eyes! To be trapped inside your own head!" Jean snapped.

"It's hard have a power where you can make someone disappear and never return. You don't have a power that you're afraid of." I mumbled.

"Oh, I think I do. It wasn't so long ago that I was invaded with voices myself. All the suffering. Their pain, their secrets." Professor explained, then looked at me.

"Their fear." Professor added.

"I'm afraid that I'm going to do more than hurt someone again." I spoke. Professor Xavier looked to me, then Jean.

"Both of you lie back." Professor gently ordered. Jean and I lied back. Professor used all the strength he had to push himself up and sat in Jean's bed. He started to stroke Jean's hair. How a father is to his daughter.

"Everyone fears that which they do not understand. You two will learn to control your powers. And when you do, you both will have nothing to fear." Professor explained.

Jean and I looked at each other.

"You think so?" I asked.

"I know so, Wanda." Professor answered. I gave him a small smile.

"Alright, Girls, back to bed." Professor said gently, pushing himself off so Jean's bed and back onto his electric wheelchair.

"Goodnight, Girls."

"Goodnight." Jean and I said in unison. Professor smiled and wheeled out of our room. Once he was gone, I quickly got out off my bed and climbed into Jean's.

"What are you doing?" Jean asked.

"Even though we sleep in the same room, I still don't wanna sleep alone. And you're like my second sister, Jean. You're the only one who truly knows who I feel with my power." I explained. Jean smiled.

"I always wanted a big sister." Jean stated. I smiled and closed my eyes. I felt her hand gently grab mine.

"Goodnight, Wanda."

"Goodnight, Sis."

A/N: This chapter is finished!

Thank you for reading, Lovelies!

-A