Weird Dreams

I was floating...in the air.

I was flying.

I was surrounded by my red energy. Like a giant force field surrounding me. Red lightning shooting out of my hands. My eyes widened as I saw the outside of the energy field.

It wasn't field was not protecting. No. It was destroying.

A city. Destroyed. Buildings broken. Everything was turning into dust. I gasped, whipping my head around.

Chaos everywhere.

I was looking at everything, but my body felt as if it was belonging to someone else. It wasn't me, I can't be doing this.

"Stop! Just stop!" I shouted.

This is you, Wanda.

The hum got louder, loud that I couldn't hear myself even think.

"SHUT UP!" I felt myself scream, but I couldn't even hear that. I saw a figure emerge right before my eyes. I sobbed as I saw myself, like looking at a mirror. I saw myself look at me with sly smile. I saw my imposter's eyes, the blood red staring proudly back

THIS IS WHO YOU WILL BECOME! YOU WILL BE ONE WITH HIM!

"STOP!"

The energy grew brighter as I let out one last agonizing scream.

------

I quickly sat up, trying to catch my breath. Sweat was dripping down my face. I quickly wiped my forehead.

The lamp by Jean's bedside quickly turned on.

"Wanda?" She spoke as she got out of bed. "Are you alright?"

My huffing started to slow. "Yeah. I-I think so?"

Jean looked at me in concern. "Your thoughts were really loud."

I shook my head. "God, I'm sorry, Jean. I just had this weird nightmare."

She rubbed my shoulder. "You wanna talk about it?" Jean asked.

I turned my head to look at her with my tired eyes. I quietly answered. "No, I don't think I can. It's all just too confusing. It was so much. It's hard to explain."

Jean nodded in understanding. "Okay that's fine. You want me to go downstairs and get something? A glass of milk? Water?"

I sighed. "I can we make hot cocoa?"

Jean smiled. "Yeah, I think that's better."

I gave a half-smile before ripping off the covers of my body and getting up.

"We have to be quiet." Jean whispered as she opened the door.

"Duh." I whispered with a slight chuckle. We started to gently walk down the stairs

Did I really have a dream?

Or was it more than a dream?

A/N: The nightmares are happening! Oh! And next chapter, two years will pass, making the setting 1983! You know what that means? Apocalypse time!

Please please comment on this chapter! I know I keep asking but I just love reading comments and people don't really comment in here, so pretty please?

Thank you for reading, Lovelies!

-A