All Out War

Kurt teleported himself and I into the control room where the others were taken to. Jean and Scott waited downstairs to finish the plan. We went inside and were met with more bloody bodies.

"Oh god!" I groaned.

"Oh." Kurt muttered in disgust, covering his mouth from the smell and trying not to throw up. He then quickly did the Holy Cross hand gestures and did a quick prayer.

"Kurt, don't look down. Like you told me, right?" I soothed him.

"O-Okay." He said. We both started walking without looking down. A second later, I felt my foot on something which was not the floor. I looked forward in confusion and looked down.

It was detached hand.

"Ew! Oh my god!" I shouted in disgust.

"What?! What is it?!" Kurt asked frantically. I quickly kicked the hand away.

"Nothing! Just keep walking!" I replied quickly. We quickly walked in front of a large window. We looked through it and I gasped with happiness.

There was Pietro, Hank, Raven and Moira. They were all alive and unharmed. They had confided looks but after seeing our faces, they had a mix of shock and relief.

"Kurt." Hank spoke, surprised to see him. I noticed that he was in his beast mode.

"Wanda!" Pietro shouted happily. I waved happily, making my brother wave happily in return.

Kurt pointed at the door in their room.

"Stay away from the door!" Kurt told them.

"What?" Hank asked.

"What?" Raven asked.

"He said to get away from the door!" I replied louder.

"What?!" Pietro shouted louder.

"Hey!" Kurt said.

Raven pointed at her ear and shook her head. I groaned.

"The glass is hard soundproof. They can't hear us." I figured.

"Wanda, look." Kurt said. He played his finger on a button with a speaker. I heard a microphone turn on.

"Can you hear us now?!" I asked.

"Yes, but it's static!" Moira answered.

"Stay away from the door!" Kurt spoke. They still looked at us in confusion.

"The door!" Kurt and I shouted in unison. I was slightly getting annoyed at this point.

"Get away from the door!" Kurt shouted again. Raven and Pietro looked at us in realization.

"The door! Get away from the door!" Raven shouted. Her and the others backed up into the wall.

"On three! One, two--" Kurt counted. He started counting his fingers but I guess he forgot he had three fingers, because he looked at them.

Oh, Kurt.

A second later, I saw a blast in their room, making the wall collapse. Kurt and I looked at them in shock.

Scott did it! He broke them out!

"They did it!" I shouted happily before hugging Kurt. He laughed and hugged me back.

"Alright, let's get out of here. It smells really bad." I sighed as I pulled away. Kurt grabbed ahold of me.

A second later we were in front of the others who were running.