Chapter 33

After me and father parted ways, it's time for defense against the dark arts with professor Lupin.

I made it to class just on time to see all students, and professor Lupin huddled around a shaking wardrobe, that clearly has something inside of it. They all huddled closer just to have a look at what's inside, and me being me stayed far away from the bunch.

"Would anyone like to venture a guess..." professor Lupin started "... as to what's inside?" He asked.

One of the students answered with a Boggart.

Ohh I've read about it somewhere, it's supposed to turn into the most thing you're scared of.

The wardrobe shakes again
"Boggarts are shape-shifters, they take the shape of whatever a person fears the most" Hermione said.

"Luckily, A very simple charm exists to repel a boggart..." the boggart shook inside the wardrobe.
"Let's practice it now. Without wands please." Professor Lupin ordered.

"After me. Riddikulus!"
We all said Reddikulus in harmony after him.
"Very good" he said.

As we said it a couple more times as a practice to get the hang of it, I can see Draco rolling his eyes at this class, with a probably broken arm, I giggled.
Closing my mouth quickly without him noticing.

As I got a little distracted, Neville is up first

Wait... did I just hear my father's name?

"Yes, wand at the ready!" He said, as he opened the wardrobe, the boggart came out looking like...

MY FATHER???
Whaa... Neville is scared of my father? I giggled.
Well he is not wrong my father is scary.

Fath... I mean the boggart strode cautiously to Neville.

"Riddikulus!" Neville yelled, as the bogart wore more grandma like clothes, hiding my father's signature black robe. I giggled secretly again. Well there is a first for everything!. As all the class laughed as well.

"Now everyone form a line" professor said.
Everyone pushes each other trying to get in front, leaving me behind.

I don't even want to try, I'm scared to know what my most fear is, I have so many fears at the moment.
I'm pushed again as a blonde stood next to me.

"Why so far Snape?" He asked, I jolted catching me off guard.
I didn't answer.

"Hey!" He yelled, catching my wrist tightly probably will turn into a bruise later on.
I winced, his grip is tight.
"You don't want to answer yeah! Come here then!"
He immediately pushed me to front on the line, and like always no one questioned the great Draco Malfoy as he's pulling me like a child.

My eyes widened as I know what he's going to do.
"NO! Stop I don't- I don't want to..."
As he shut me up by putting me at third after Parvati, which I accidentally bumped into her as Draco placed me in the line. She death glared at me.

I shivered, probably will be getting more beating after class.
Draco's tight grip left my wrist, to see a forming blue bruise. I groaned I really don't need another blue spot on my body, I rubbed it to ease the pain a little.

As professor yelled for the next, which is Ron that is standing at first and Parvati at second and me at third.

As it is Ron's turn, he changed my grandma father into a giant Spider. Ron coward in fear of the giant spider casually standing in the middle of the room.

He hesitantly pulled out his wand and yelled "Riddikulus!" The spider suddenly is now wearing some roller skates and gliding across the room, moving his legs everywhere trying to get steady.