Chapter 3

I got to potions with red eyes, every time I cried my eyes get so red it's like I had been crying blood or something.

I got so nervous, I didn't want to see my father after being sorted in Gryffindor, I know that he'll be disappointed in me even more.

I knocked on the door, and let myself in. Everybody looked at me with a glare.

"You're late miss Snape " father in his usual cold voice ."Detention after my class"

"Okay" I  whispered as I got to the back of the class and sat alone,and started to brew a potion.

After the class was done, everybody got out then there is only my father and I in the class, he got up and locked the door.

"Come here" he growled at me.

I looked at him with pain in my eye. My body was still in pain from the beating I got before class.then he said something that broke my already broken heart even more.

"You know ,I NEVER WANTED YOU! YOU WERE A MISTAKE! A USELESS DAUGHTER! YOUR THE ONE THAT KILLED YOUR MOTHER!..."

"I-i-i didn't kill h...."

"SHUT UP, YES YOU DID!ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!YOUR A DISAPPOINTMENT!I NEVER WANTED YOU! I KEPT YOU BECAUSE YOUR MOTHER TOLD ME TOO.GOD, JUST GET OUT!"

He pointed at the door, I turned around to get to the door then he said " wait, I don't want you to call me father any more , I don't have a daughter. Call me sir or professor only"

I actually felt my heart break

I ran in the empty corridors until I got to the Gryffindor , and said the password, I got in and ran to my room, I did all that with shaking legs, I eventually got to my bed and broke down.

I started screaming into the pillow "why does he hate me so much !I never did any thing wrong!"I said muffled my face in to the pillow and sobbed.

That moment I felt that my whole body was on fire, my hands started burning, I stopped crying and looked at my hands and gasped, I saw them on fire, with a ball of fire floating.

 I didn't know what to do, I just stared at it, and tried to shoot it at the wall it came out of my hand and smashed to the wall, maybe it's a special talent I have? Let me try some thing else

I also tried water, it works the same.
I skipped all my classes, and stayed at my dorm, I know if they know about my powers they will call me a freak and beat me more .
I'm not going to tell anybody, even father.