Chapter 10

I woke up, founding myself in fathers bed in his privet chambers.
I groaned, My body was still sore from last nights..... beating.I tried to wake up, and attempted to sit up straight. I guess he heard me groaning, I heard his foot steps coming to his room.

I cowarded back to the edge of the bed, because I know he will scream at me, or do something to hurt me.
He opened the door and said.

"Great your awake, lunch is already started, you should get up and go there." He for once said it more nice than anytime before. I think he regret what he did to me...nahhh

"Yes father." I whispered.

"NOW" he growled.

I jumped as fast as I can, and hurried up the stairs from the dungeons.
And tried to get to the great hall without getting lost.
But unfortunately I did get lost and end up in front of a big slightly opened door, I peaked inside it and found an instrument of some sort playing on its own, probably there is a spell on it, and a very very big dog with two heads? Woah. I backed up from the door.
Wait wha... is that a door?

There's a.... I think a secret door that a dog is curled on. And it's open? I squatted my eyes together to see if is open. It is!
It wouldn't hurt if I go down there right?

I quietly tip toed to the door. Suddenly the dog moves. I immediately silenced, ohh he was just repositioning his position.. still sleeping.

Ohh thank Merlin he didn't put his paw, or covered the door with his body.
I continued my tip toeing until I got to the door,I opened it as quickly as possible and went in.

I found myself falling and hitting the hard ground, I groaned it hurts twice as much, because of today.

I looked up and saw a large hole, in that...tree?
I shrugged and continued walking, it kinda looks like a cave, I wonder why did they even put a dog up there?

I found a door and walked inside.
I found a big room with some flying Keyes floating around, and the rest are stabbed in the door.

But I did found a key that will open the door still In the key whole. I opened the door using that key, and walked in. Mm I wonder what happened in there, I thought.

I walked in and I gasped of what I saw.
It looks like a giant chessboard , I noticed that from the black and white floor.
But all the pieces are broken.

Then suddenly I heard crying, I looked to my write to see that Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger.

I looks like Ron is passed out beside a broken chess piece, and Hermione trying to wake him up.

I think Hermione heard me and snapped her head to me "What are you doing here? Your not suppose to be here" she snapped.Her voice echoing in the dark room that is only lit by fire.

"Umm I saw the door u-unlocked, I got curious and went inside" I shrugged.

"How did you even pass the three headed dog?"

"He was asleep,umm what happened to Ron?"

"He got knocked out my that chess piece"
She pointed to the broken piece.

"Was Harry with you?"
"Yes"

"Where did he go?"I said while looking around the room till I found a door.

"That way, and if he needs help, help him please"
She pointed to the door that I was looking at.

I nodded, and made my way to the door.
•••
Hello guys. There is only one more chapter with the sorcerer's stone🙆.
And thank you guys so much for reading🙊
And for 3.37k Views !!
I really hope you're liking my story so far.♥️