Chapter 5

Okay, I really should stop missing classes.

I walked through the corridor to get to charms, I kept my head down, because I knew that people will be looking, and whispering stuff like,

"Why is her hair and eyes are blue?"

"Meh she's just trying to show off"

"Your a freak!"

A lot of them nudged me by the shoulder, I stumbled back, and they laughed at me.

A covered my face with my blue hair, so that they don't notice the stupid tears that managed to escape my eye.

I wiped them roughly, and continue walking till I reached the girls bathroom, and heard a girl crying.

I walked to the bath room to find the girl with the bushy kind of blonde hair, that I stood next to, in the sorting.

I tiptoed to her, I didn't want to bother her, but she already saw me coming, she didn't care and continued sobbing... I felt bad for her.

I reached to her, I didn't know what to do, so I just sat on my knees next to her and said,
"Hey"I whispered.

"Hi" she looked at me with red puffy eyes.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing....." she paused, then continued "just my stupid friends think that I am a nightmare, and that I don't have any friends!" she continued sobbing.
I sad next to her, and leaned my back against a bathroom.

"If it makes you feel better my father disowned me" I looked at her with sadness.
She gasped.

" oh I'm so sorry!"

"It's okay he never loved me anyways"

And suddenly we felt the ground shaking, as very big ugly footsteps came into view.
It's a troll.....with a very big batt.

We stoop up quickly then yelled,

"Hide quick!"she hid herself in a bathroom.

Then I faced the ugly troll alone.
" stupify!" I yelled. The hex hit him in the face, he stumbled a bit, then got control of him self.

I heard the door opening as a red head and Harry Potter came.

"Where's Hermione?" The red he'd asked.

"She is in one of the bathrooms" I said."what do we do now?"

"I know!"said red head,"expelliarmus!"

The troll's bat flew up and ....

How stupid of me to stand next to a troll

..... the bat came down on my injured head,

Then I blacked out ...again.