Chapter 24

I woke up gasping for breath, lookin around noticing that i am in the hospital wing.

"What happened?" I thought. I squeezed my eyes shut, holding the edges of the bed, trying to get myself out.

I stopped, the memories hitting me in the face.
Ginny, Harry, even Tom.
"What happened to Tom" I thought.

Sitting in the middle of the bed, until i heard the sound of a door opening.

I looked to my right towards the door, to see madam Pomfrey, drying her hands to a white cloth.

I groaned, it hurts to breath.
She walked straight to me. "Oh no honey, you need to lay down" she smiled. "You had broken a rib, and that rib fractured your lung, i was able to get it out and sew your lung back together, you'll be coughing blood for a little while, I've already told Severus to brew you a potion for the pain my dear." She looked at me pitifully.

Dad is brewing me a potion? To help with the pain?
Im shocked.

"You'll be okay dear" madam Pomfrey said.

I nodded, not able to say anything.
She left after a while.

I really need to leave, i need to know what happened to everyone.
I clutched the edges of the bed, and helped myself up, as i was doing that, a piece of my hair flow to eyes, I pushed it away, noticing its stark white, I'm guessing my eyes are too.

I walked to the  hall, its probably in the morning time, so everyone must be at breakfast.

Walking at a slow pace, hanging in to the walls of the hall way, i was able to reach the great hall, without falling to the ground.

There is so much noise, students laughing with there friends, every thing I've always wanted.

I sighed, reaching the doors.
Suddenly it became more quiet. There probably staring at me because i look like a zombie with my white eyes, and hair.

I looked around, glancing at the Gryffindor table, to check on Ginny, and Harry if they were alive.

They are, I sighed , glad that they are, if they aren't ill be dead already.

Clutching my ribs, walking slowly to the end of the Gryffindor table. I sat on my own... alone, just like always.

I looked at all the food in disgust, my stomach is turning, an urge to puke came over me.

I quickly put a hand on my mouth, instead of puking I coughed, until I cant no more, looking at my hands, it's covered in blood, i cant move, I'm in so much pain.

Still clutching my ribs with my bloody hands, i laid my other arm on the table, and rest my head on top.

I only came to the great hall just to see Harry, and Ginny, not because I hadn't ate in two days.

I glanced at father with the corner of my eye, he's looking at me, he's probably is happy with the mess I'm in.

Wait! I called him Dad! Ive never called him that in so long. I wonder what is he going to do with me after all of this.

The floating bells rang, signaling that is time for class. I saw everyone getting up, hanging with there friends. Except for me.

Still sitting in my seat, waiting for everyone to leave, so that i can walk peacefully to the bathroom the common room, so that I could change out of the hospital gown.

Barely able to stand up, using the table for help.
Moving to the door.

"Skye" i heard a voice behind me.
I turned around slowly. "Father" I muttered, without looking at his eyes.

He narrowed his eyes at me, and say
"Follow me" He ordered. He walked in front of me, speeding down the hall way, i can barely walk, how can I follow him, I'm gonna pass out any moment now.

I tried to walk hanging into the walls, groaning with every move. He's still in my sight, i guess he didn't sense me behind him, and turned around to check on me.
He looked at me, sighed moved towards me in a speed motion.

Oh no. I coward as much as i can in the wall, I'm pretty sure he's speeding to hurt me.
I put my hands in front of my face to protect it.

Im guessing he got other plans, he scoped me up in his arms, and went straight down to the dungeons.

I looked at his face, looking at his signature scrawl on his face.
I snuggled into him, its the first time I do this, its just that I need someone right now, with that last thought, sleep consumed me. Im still tired from before, then I drift of to sleep.