Chapter 25

"Father?"  A dark figure with white eyes looked at me through his slit like eyes.

Squeezing my eyes trying to figure out who is that person standing right in-front of me. I backed away to the farthest end of the room I'm in,  "F-Father is that y-you?" I stuttered. I cant see through this very dark room, with only light coming out is from the crack of the door.

My back reached the wall, my breath hitched.
He's coming closer.

Suddenly he placed both of his hands on my neck, and squeezed, choking me, I grabbed his hands, trying to get them off, but its no use.

"S-sto" I wheezed out, I punched, kicked... everything.

I felt tears on my face as i took my last breath....

             ˚ . * . · · ˚ . * · · * . ⋆・゚。 . ・゚˚ . · ·

"WAKE UP!"

I gasped, shooting right out of the bed, I breathed heavily, looking around, but to my surprise, it was father's face in front of me.

I gasped in surprise, i placed my hands on my neck,
There is nothing there.

What happened? I thought.

Im still in a daze, he put both of his hands on my shoulders, shaking me out of my nightmare.

I looked at him, in his empty obsidian eyes.
I cant help my self, I sobbed right I'm front of him, I covered my eyes with my face. I know he hates crying, but i just can't...

To my surprise... he hugged me. Its the first time he's showing me affection.

I threw my arms around his neck, and continued sobbing, ruining his shirt.

"It felt s-so r-real!" I shivered.
This lasted a couple of minutes, till i cant open my eyes no more.

Father got me off of him, and said "Hers a sleeping drought."

I looked at him confused, "You were having a nightmare were you?" He said softly.
I nodded.

He reached his hand in his pocket again, and retracted back holding another drought in his hand.

"Here's another for the pain in your ribs."
He said.
Im so shocked. Why would he do that? I thought.

I took the both in my hand, and drink the second one first. As I was opening the other one he said
"When you wake up, I want you to pack, we're going back home" he said.

With a sigh from him he got off his bed that I'm on, and left shutting the door right behind him.

Wow, this year went so fast, I thought. I sighed out of pain drinking the other one. I cuddled in father's sheets, I smiled.

This wasn't so bad.

             ˚ . * . · · ✧ ˚ . * · · * . ⋆・゚。 . ・゚˚ . · · ✧

I woke up, I feel like I've slept for a week. I got out of father's bed, walking to the door with the help of the wall.

I need to pack, with that though I want to my dorm, I barely have any stuff with me so I packed what I can in a small bag.

I got my robes and made my way to the door To find my father waiting for me at the entrance of the castle he caught my hand without saying any words and,with that we apparate back home.

And like every time I got dizzy after we aperated, I went to the bathroom quickly to get everything in my stomach out. Aperating is not easy.

I wiped my mouth and got out of the bathroom to take my luggage To empty them in my room.

.•*•.

After I'm done emptying all of my clothes is in my closet I made it down the stairs into the kitchen to see the back of my father trying to make dinner, I waited for him on that chair that is next to the island in the middle of the kitchen.
After he's done he set the plate on the Island then he Nodded at me to start eating. I look at my plate to see that he made a normal human lunch which is also served at Hogwarts But in huge amounts.
"Thank you" I whispered.
He didn't say anything he just nodded at me.

"After you finish i want to talk to you." He said.

I suddenly felt scared that he might do anything to me now that there is no one watching. I nodded again.

I finished eating, then i got up to put my dish in the sink and wash it, i like to do it the muggle way.
Im pretty sure he's watching me silently.

Ive finished washing my empty dish, i dry my hands with a cloth.

And went to my father, expecting nothing good.