Chapter 16

I reached my first class, that is charms, and sat in the very back of the class, which there is still two seats Available next to me, hopefully no one sits.

The class was halfway through when the classroom door busted open, came in very late...Draco Malfoy, once again trying to ruin my day.

But as usual Mr Flitwick, didn't say anything, since Draco is always late, he doesn't bother giving him detention any more. Even if he did get detention my father would free him.

He looked around the class to find a seat. Unfortunately the only seats available are next to me.

My heart beats faster with every steps he takes towards me, i took a shaky breath, waiting for him to come sit next to me.

His white blond hair becomes even more white as he stormed to the seat.

He sat with sigh, I coward far away from him closer to the wall.

I looked at him with the corner of my eye. To see him smirking at me, knowing that I'm scared of him.

I mentally winced, knowing the look that he's giving me will be no good.

Professor Flitwick continued his lesson normally, while I'm waiting for this class to finish, so that I could run away as far as possible from Draco.

             ˚ . * . · · ✧ ˚ . * · · * . ⋆・゚。 . ・゚˚ . · · ✧

The class was finished, by the time i was suffering from Darco's hateful glares.

As soon as the class finishes, i was the first at the door. I ran the fast i can out the corridor, I glanced behind, sighing I'm glad he's not following me.

I walled through the halls, i looked around me noticing that I'm alone.

I continued my walk in this mysterious hall.
I was kind of dark, assuming that I'm in some where underneath the castle, with only torches lighting up the hall.

Suddenly, i heard steps behind me. I quickly snapped to see if someone's there... there wasn't.

As i was turning around to continue my was through the hall, to find a way out, my breath hitched. I gasped! Standing still I couldn't move.

There was a person at the end of the hall.
What do i do?!

I cant run away, i don't know if he'll follow me.

I took step by step backwards, as silent as i can be.

I turned around to make a run for it, at this point i don't care if he follows me, i just want to get out of her.

                                             .•*•.

I reached the end of the hall, at this point i know how to get back up.
I walked completely terrified of what was in there.
I was going to walk up the stairs.

When i heard... crying?
From there I thought i was going crazy.
Suddenly a girl with red hair came out of the shadows. She looks familiar!

"Ginny!?" I gasped.

I quickly strode to her. I caught her face in my palms, her face was pale.

She suddenly lost her balance and fell on me, we both fell down to the ground.

"Ginny?.." I shook her to wake her up, but she was out cold.
I looked around me to find someone that can help.
I remembered that i still have my wand, maybe i could send a patronos to father, maybe he can help me.

I searched for a happy memory, but I couldn't find one that is strong enough.
I sighed i proceed my search, looking around.

My eyes widened, i saw the same figure standing a little bit far away from me.

I couldn't breath, he's walking towards us.

This is the first time that i wish to have my father to protect me.

˚ . * . · · ✧ ˚ . * · · * . ⋆・゚。 . ・゚˚ . · · ✧

Hello! I just wanted to thank you guys for your reads and votes we made it to 10k reads😱
I hope your enjoying the story so far😍

Thank youuu♥️