Chapter 21

~I'm back 👋~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What do you mean another mission?" I gasped. He walks towards me slowly. I take a step back.

"Who did you think wrote that message on the wall?"he said.walking around me in circles.

"W-who?" I stuttered. Scared of his response.

"You" he said.

I gasped, wait! That all make sense, thats why i had blood on my hands.

"You made me do that?" I spat.

He smirked. "Him"

Suddenly the water started splashing everywhere, the level of it rose higher.
A very odd looking snake came out from the side of the wall.
I gasped, what is that?

"I want you to meet my friend, he's the reason that everyone is passing out all of a sudden, all you have to do is just look in his eyes" he said.

I backed away carefully, i looked up to look in his eyes...

It did nothing.

"Wait. Why isn't it working anymore?" He snarled.

" i don't know, maybe he's broken?" I smirked.

"No he's not broken!" He spat.

"Then what's he's supposed to do?"

I looked at the Basilisk's eyes again.
"Why it is not working!" The basilisks said.

Great he can talk.

"It worked before, why is it not working now?" the basilisk hisses looking at me with his scary eyes.

"It seems she have a powerful spell on here" the guy said coming closer to me. "It's apparently a dark spell too" he glared.

"I- i still don't know your name" I stuttered, trying to change the subject,
He's coming closer to me.

"Im Tom" he said.

At least he have a name to tell my father.

"I wonder who put the spell on you" he said, speaking to himself.

"Maybe if I knocked you out i will" he said smirking at me.
I gasped.

I ran as fast as i can out of that room. But before i could reach the end, the last thing i saw was the eys of the basilisk.

˚ . * . · · ✧ ˚ . * · · * . ⋆・゚。 . ・゚˚ . · · ✧

I gasped, waking up screaming, is becoming a habit.

I looked around me, taking fast breaths.
I sighed, I'm back at moaning Myrtle's bathroom.
Looking at the sink, everything is normal.

I got up, dust myself, calming my wild red hair down. And off my way to....
Breakfast, I've spent my entire day yesterday down there.

I sighed, hoping i don't meet up with someone.

I made it to the great hall without any trouble because all of them are behind those doors.

I took a deef breath and walked in slowly, trying not to make a scene.

I made it through the door without anyone noticing, because there attention is all on their food.

I reached the Gryffindor table, and sat at the very end. Looking with the corner of my eye at my father, who actually noticed me getting in. I smiled at him... he looked away. Like always.

I sighted, trying to get food.. or what is left.

                                             .•*•.

I ate what I've found, and stood up.
I think some of the Slytherins saw me.

Great, here comes trouble, in front of everyone.

A group of girls actually that are coming closer to me, i tried my best to get out without them noticing.

But, unfortunately the did notice.

"Where your going traitor?" She smirked.

I coward away from them, they still call me a traitor, even though it was not my choice for getting into Gryffindor, I've always wanted to be like my father, maybe he'll be proud, but no I'm a Gryffindor.

I caught one of the girls with a glass of water or something, i wonder what are they gonna do with that?

"What do y-you want?" I  stuttered. Im not that afraid of them, I'm actually afraid of my father, that has been looking at me since i first got here.

"You look like you need to freshen up" She laughed, that ugly laugh of hers.

Then surprisingly on of the girls that had a cup of water,  she started to poor the water on my head.

But, before they reached my blue hair, I lifted my hands in a stop motion...

The water stoped halfway through falling on my head.
At this point i was freaking out, the first thing i did was look at father.. his eyes are wide.
I started to tear up, i don't want him to know this way.

The whole hall is looking at me, with surprised eyes.

I gulped, and moved my hands so that the water moves with it, and place it back in the cup.

Still shaking, i ran out door as fast as i can, with their eyes following me.