Chapter 7

Eventually I did got out of the infirmary at night ,with poppy taking care of me more than father ever did.

I sighed, looking at the long corridor of the castle, which at the last of it is the Gryffindor room. I limped to the middle of the corridor, with my blue hair glowing across my face.

I suddenly heard something,  or someone behind me,
I turned around but I saw no one.
I frowned, and continued limping to the room.

                                           .•*•.

The next day I woke up early feeling tired as ever, but it was a weekend day , I got out of the bed, went to the bathroom, did my hair in a pony tail, then I got out of the room without anyone noticing .

I went to the great hall for breakfast, there was only five or six students in the great hall, none of them that cared about me.

I finished my breakfast as the rest of the school started coming in.

I did saw father coming in and sat in his seat.

I glanced at him in my way going out ,and I'm pretty sure he was glaring at me.

As I was wondering in the castle I heard two voices in one of the classes,

It was early, have the class's started yet? I thought

I eavesdropped to the one who was talking,

"Master, she's powerful" I heard a shivering voice say.

"I have to see her" said a kind of hissing voice.

I gasped ,it was professor Quirrel! But, wait he isn't stuttering! And who is he talking to?

"We need to get her on our side if she's That powerful as you say." The hissing voice continued

"But sir she is one of your death eaters' daughter" professor Quirrel stated.

"Who"

"Severus Snape "
•••
Hello guys... I'm sorry for not posting lately, I'll try to make it up for youuu🙆
And thank youuuu for 2.51k views😱