Chapter 12

Summer has been pretty good lately.
It's been almost 2 months into summer. Father has been the same, yelling at me for the smallest things I made, and occasionally a punch on the face, or stomach, but nothing too big, like when he used the cruciatus curse on me at school? Yeah it was the worst time of my life.

Father has not been home much.
He's been really distant lately.
Going out a lot... probably going to Diagon alley to get some potions.
                                           .•*•.

After a month, my birthday came around, I can't say I'm excited, because I never do anything extraordinary, neither does my father do anything for me.

I'm sitting in my room right now on my bed, reading some potions book I found in fathers library.

Suddenly my door busted open reveling my drunk father.
It was obvious he is drunk, he's losing his balance, and using the wall to steady him self.

"YOU!" He yelled at me. Coming straight at me.

I gulped, getting off the bed ,and backing away from him slowly, afraid of what he'll do.

"ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!" He spat.

I instantly remembered why is he drunk and angry.
He was angry at me for killing my mother.

But I didn't!

The problem is that when she gave birth to me she died, I still don't know who she is, or what she looks like. He never talks about her.

That's why he always get drunk when he thinks about her,trying to get rid of the pain, so he releases all his anger on me.

I backed away from him until my back reached the wall.
I'm doomed.

He started punching me, releasing all his pain and sorrow on me. He never uses his wand when he's in this situation.

I dropped on the ground, but he didn't stop.
He started kicking me everywhere.

I actually understand that he wanted to release some of his anger, but it's getting too much.
I started to plead.

"Father" I sobbed. "Please, stop!"

I continued sobbing. He continued his punching and kicking, until I heard a snap.

I screamed. He surprisingly stoped, and came back to his senses.

Then he looked at my blooded self.
With a wide eye he left without saying a word to me.

I continued sobbing my heart out.

He's not the only one that's in pain.
I lost a mother, a women that gave birth to me.
Doesn't he know I'm hurting too?
I guess not.

After an hour of me trying to toughen up, I just couldn't.

I stood up using my hands, wincing with every move I make.
I made my way to the bathroom took a hot bath, to get the blood of me.

When I finished, I looked in the mirror looking at my Pale skin, and my pale blue kind of white eyes, having some red in them after the crying, and a dark bag under them.

I looked horrible.

I looked at my bruised body, I noticed a very black kind of blue color on my rib.

They must be the snap I heard earlier.

I sighed, and wore my clothes, careful of my new bruises.

And made my way to bed.