Chapter 15

The day went out smoothly, luckily without getting seen by the Slytherins.

I'm currently at my last period, when professor Flitwick dismissed us.

I'm not looking forward to see what father will say or... do to me.

I sighed, carried my backpack, that I have for years , it's getting kind of small now.

I made my way to father's potion class, knowing that he is in his classroom, probably cleaning up the mess that his students left.

I reached his class room, and knocked on the door.
I rubbed my hands together, realizing that it is really cold in the dungeons, I feel them shivering slightly, I don't know if it's the freezing cold, or I'm just scared of father.

I waited for him to open the door.

He blasted the door open, hovering on top of me.

"Get in" he said his usual cold voice.

I nodded, and got in. Realizing that it's warm inside, noticing a small heater in the corner of the room.
He closed the door, and put a silencing charm in the class, so nobody outside know what he's saying.

"I'm going to say this once, and only once. DO NOT miss any of your classes! just like you did last year, and you will be getting a punishment, DO NOT talk to anyone! I forbid you of talking to anyone.
And don't do anything stupid this year! Am I clear?"
He spat.

"Yes father" I muttered.

"AM I CLEAR?" He shouted.

"Yes father" I said in a more loud voice.

"Good, now get out!"

I hurried the fast as I can out if that room, I can't really be in the same room as my father after everything that he had done to me.

I ran out of the dungeon, with tears in my eyes.
Why? Why me? Why can't I have a normal father, that can love me and not..beat me if I did anything wrong?

I rubbed my eyes and continued my way to the Gryffindor dorms.

.•*•.

I woke up the next morning feeling horrible.
I don't know why I've been getting nightmares or flashbacks of father's intense beating when I was younger.

I sighed, changing my hair into long straight silver color, and changed my eyes into blue.

I haven't told any one about me being an elemental,
Not even father, which secretly I think he knows.

Because some long time ago he slipped about mom being able to control the elements,

Once I lit up the couch on fire by accident, I didn't know how to control them then, I still don't know now, but I've taught myself how to not loss control. He stared at me noticing that nothing lit up the fire, it lit up on its own. I tried my best to act normal knowing that it is me who started it. He stared at me, I looked at the floor not daring to look in his eyes.
That's when he murmured something about mother being able to control the fire.

I let that all behind,
I put on my school robes and made my way to the first class.