Chapter 18

I woke up gasping for air, covered in sweat, its one of father's beating nightmare again.
I tried my best to calm my breath, thank merlin that i have my own room, although its the smallest room in the Gryffindor dorms, it'll do. I don't have many stuff anyways.

˚ . * . · · ✧ ˚ . * · · * . ⋆・゚。 . ・゚˚ . · · ✧

I sighed, getting up from bed, trying my best to look decent and normal, i made my hair black, and eyes too, just like father.

I made my way do my first class that is transfiguration with professor Mcgonagall.
I straighten my back and continue walking.
I looked to my left, and saw Ginny passing by.

Wait! Ginny?

I ran to her trying to catch up, I caught her by the shoulder turning her around.

"What happened to you? Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" I started to ramble.

"What? What are you talking about?Who's gonna hurt me?" She said a slight panic in her voice.

"W-whaa- i don't underst-"

I was suddenly yanked by the collar of my shirt , i looked up to see father looking down at me, with a scowl on his face, i know that never mean well.

"To my chamber NOW" He growled.

I nodded, not having enough strength to speak.
He let go of me. And continued his fast walking.

"I-i will talk to you l-later" I stuttered. She nodded.

I ran catching up to father, we got there in like ten seconds, because of his really fast walking.

He made it before me, saying a few words allowing the door to flew open.
He let me in, closed the door behind us using his wand, his back is still turned to me.

He suddenly whips around, glaring at me with the same obsidian eyes that i have.

"Where were you last night?" He said in a surprisingly bored voice

Suddenly my eyes widened, did he know what happened? With the guy? With Ginny?
Merlin if he know... I'll be dead.

"W-why?" I stuttered.

Great now he know i was up to something.
But i don't remember a thing that happened, but it was probably me who wrote that sentence on the wall, because i had blood on my hand and clothes.
But i dont know about flitch's cat.

"Don't question me girl!" He snarled.

"Yes f-father, i was s-sleeping" which is not entirely wrong.

"Are you sure?" He looked at me with questioning look.

"Y-yes"

He suddenly came up to me, caught me by the throat, slamming me by the door.
I moaned in pain of my already bruised back.

"If you have  anything to do with that cat, or if you are trying to do anything to this school... I'm going to kill you, its not like anybody's going to miss you" he spat.

God that hurt.
I nodded as much as i can, his hands are still around my throat.

"F-father p-please" I begged.

He let go of me, i put my hands on my forming bruise on my neck, trying my best to regain my breath.

"Get out!" He yelled.

I scurried out of his chamber, trying to keep my tears from falling out.

I ran to the first bathroom i see, i put my hands on one of the sinks to steady my self.
Then i let everything out, from father's beating, and hateful eyes to everything that is happening to me, that i don't know what.

My hands slip from the water filled sink.
It suddenly started to turn around and open.

I cowered back, then it stopped.
I walked closer to it noticing a big deep hole.

I wonder where will that lead to?