Chapter 3

(Mads POV)

"BRO YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE WHO CAME INTO THE STUDIO TODAY" I say screaming as soon as I get home

"WHO" Liv screams

"Lara Dunkley" I say brining my voice down

"Wait THE Lara Dunkley" Liv asks

"Yes THE Lara Dunkley" I reply

"As Lara Dunkley, Dunk's sister," Liv  says with a smile on her face! Liv also grew up a doggies supporter, in fact Liv and I first met each other in real life  at a bulldogs game back in 2014 at a game against melbourne where doggies won by 16! At that time Dunks wasn't playing, but Liv's favorite player, Marcus Bontempelli was in just his 4th game of AFL!

"Yep!" I say smiling from ear to ear

"OMG MADS" Liv said "Could you imagine if you got to meet dunks through Lara, that would literally be your dream come true"

"Don't even get my started on that, that would literally be some wattpad shit right there" I say back

"AHAH, remember those days where we would just read fanfics about footy players" I ask

"Yeah, much simpler times!" Liv says

"Well, I'm super tired, I think I need an early night" I say

"Your not gonna have dinner" Liv asks

"Nah, I ate before spin and I think I just need to crash, anyways I need energy, cuz I'm covering for Zoey in the morning" I say

"Okay then have a good night" Liv says and I head up to my room

Liv and I met online through wattpad, she was writing a story and I just messaged her telling her how much I loved the story and the rest is history!

I honestly couldn't imagine my life without Liv, her and I still joke about what if one of us just didn't get wattpad we probably would have never met each other, well thank god for wattpad then!

In a matter of no time, I'm in my pj's and in bed responded to messages I haven't had the chance. to respond to and of course check instagram. When I suddenly see a new follow request @laradunkley, holy shit, Lara has requested to follow me, jesus, well I obviously accepted but damn, maybe Liv was right!

"Hey Liv" I screamed out of my bed

"Yes, lazy pants" Liv said coming into my room

"Look who just requested to follow me on instagram" I say

"OMG MADS, I see you getting on good terms with the dunks fam" Liv jokingly said

"Oh would you not get ahead of yourself, I haven't even actually met dunks" I say, the only times I met dunks was when I was younger and when I would take my younger brother to open training. But if I'm being honest I haven't been to one recently just cuz of uni and everything! The last time I went was back in 2018, I was 20 at the time and I was taking my younger brother Caleb who was 12 at the time and a mate!

That day brings so much joy to me, I mean of course I got to see Dunks, but my brother of course had to ask Mr. Dunkley about if he had a girlfriend and he said "no" and of course asked "why", and my brother decided it would be really funny to embarrass me and say "Oh cuz my sister loves you and is wondering but is too afraid to ask you" and immediately I made eye contact with Dunks and started walking away but nothing else happened!

"EARTH TO MADS" Liv says, and I come back to real life

"You were thinking about the day Caleb asked dunks about his girlfriend aren't you" Liv asks and I nod my head "who knows maybe that day will come true now?"

"Oh shut up, stop making me think that" I say back

"You never know, you never know" she says walking out of my room

"I hate you" I say

"I hate you too, see you in the morning" Liv responds

"Yep, night love you" I say

"Love you more" Liv says and I put my phone on charge and I go to sleep

A/N

Sorry for such the short chapters, but hopefully they will start to get longer soon! So, there will be another update a bit later!