Chapter 20

(Josh's POV)

The last few weeks have been amazing!

I've been to spin a couple of times, mainly to see Mad's but I do enjoy the class!

Mad'a and I have basically been spending every minutes we possible can together, sometimes with Liv and Bont as well!

Boy has this day been amazing, I got word from the club a couple days ago now that I should be able to play against Gold Coast, which is just thrilling news, because I can finally get back out there and lift my club!

And, the club originally thought that Ads might be a chance not to play for the rest of the year, he was back running today, which made me of course happy, but that sadly doesn't really help with his injury, because it is so specific that anything can trigger pain.

Today was probably one of the first days I have really been able to get back into real footy, which is obviously exciting but I knew I was holding back because the nerves still get to me.

Hopefully that over the next week or so I can grow that confidence back in my shoulder and I will be ready to play!

(Mad's POV)

The last few days have been anything but fun, Liv and I have been stuck inside working on school making sure that we are not falling behind, and even though we normally enjoy that, I think we are both missing our two new favourite boys!

Josh did messaged and let me know that the doctors reckon that he could be a chance to play against Gold Coast, which of course lifted my mood because I can finally see him play again, which is definitely something I miss!

Don't get me wrong I love sitting with him in the stands, but I know it is absolute torture for him, so if he's able to play again, I just know that it will lift his mood tremendously!

Josh and I organised us four to have a dinner at our place because given how quickly the media found Josh and I, we decided that it would be best for us to do it at on of our houses and Liv and Bont don't really need to go through that, at least not today!

The boys were planning on coming around after training, which honestly meant they could be here from 1-4pm, but nevertheless Liv and I cleaned up the house until it was practically spotless, which did take some time because over the last couple of days we haven't really cared whether or we put the dishes into the dishwasher!

But, it did feel amazing to have the house all nice and clean again!

Liv and I were going to cook for the boys, even though they both insisted that they can help!

We chose to make a Nando's style chicken with a quinoa salad, obviously trying to make it healthy for the boys!

Liv put me in charge of seasoning the chicken, which clearly wasn't that hard, you has chuck the chicken in a bowl with seasoning and mush it around in there!

Liv was in charge of making sure that the quinoa was cooked to perfection because that is one of the only good things in the kitchen she can do!

We did those two job in the morning to get them out of the way, and just relaxed once we had gotten the place all nice and cleaned up!

We spent the rest of our time alone on the couch and watching Too Hot To Handle, which has slowly become one of our new favourites tv shows, I mean it's so scripted but I think that's what makes it so enjoyable to watch!

All of us sudden there was a knock at the door and immediately Liv and I make eye contact, jump off of the couch and rush to the door, but we both quickly realise that it would be weird for both of us to answer the door, so I open it while Liv tries to make herself look busy in the kitchen!

"Hey you boys" I say and I let both of the boys into the apartment

"Hey Mad's" Bont says as he see Liv and heads over to her

"Hiya Bubs" Josh says and he gives me a hug and a kiss on my forehead

"We brought drinks" Marcus says as he turns around and I take them from him

"Well what have you two ladies been up to today" Marcus says as him and Josh take a seat on the couch

"Not much, we did a bit of school and then got ready" Liv tell the boys

"Do you guys want anything to drink" I ask everyone

"Water would be great" Marcus replies

"Same here" Josh says and I grab two bottles of water out of the fridge and take a seat with everyone else

"Mad's how's teaching going" Marcus asks me

"Wonderful, I absolutely love teaching there, it is such a good way to de stress" I tell him

"You should totally come to one class sometime" Josh suggests

"Only if Liv will come" Marcus says as he looks any Liv and smiles

"Well considered it done because I love going to Mad's class" Liv says which brings a smile to my face.

Liv rarely manages to come to my classes because somehow every time I'm teaching she has a class or has something else on...

(Josh's POV)

Mad's and Liv's apartment is basically how I pictured it out to be!

I mean I have seen Mad's room over FaceTime and a bit of they apartment when she walks around, but I definitely thinks this is a place that reflects them!

We mainly a good portion of the night of the just just talking and honestly really introducing all of us because we really haven't had the chance to fully introduce to everyone!

The food that Mad's and Em cooked was absolutely amazing!

The rest of the night was very relaxing but after a while we all decided that we would go to their rooms!

"How are you feeling" Mad's asks me

"Good, doc's told me today that I've been making progress, which is always a good thing to hear" I tell her

"Well, I can't wait to watch you play" Mad's says as we both fall back onto her bed

"I can't wait to play knowing you are in the stands" I tell her and I wrap may arms around me

"Can I ask you something" Mad's asks me

"Shoot" I say

"Can I steal one our your Guernsey with the number 5 on the back" she asks me and my heart flutters a bit.

Over my entire AFL career, I've never had someone like Mad's wear my number, besides young supporters obviously!

"Of course you can" I say and I give her a kiss on the forehand

"Yay" she says like a literal 3 year old

Honestly the rest of the night we just kept each other warm until Marcus and I had to leave because we had early training and Mad's had to teach a class!

A/N 

An amazing performance from the Doggies (unlike my blues), back on top, prem favourites?!?!?

another boring chapter... hopefully something with spice up soon...

Next update shouldn't be long 

Remember to comment and vote