Chapter 10

(Josh's POV)

I spent the entire day trying to figure out whether I should ask Mads out. I've been lying awake in my bed trying to fall asleep but my mind is too busy thinking about if I should message Mads. I mean I know that I probably should and it can't hurt! But i still feel like Morg and I just broke up, but when it reality we have been broken up for now over 3 weeks and I mean she has already clearly moved on!

I finally decided that I would request her on Instagram and if she accepts I will message her to catch up!

After I finally requested her I feel asleep, which is something that I haven't had a lot of in the last couple of weeks besides last night when I feel asleep with Mads!

(Mad's POV)

"Liv get in here right now" I say screaming from my room

"What do you want now" Liv says and I show my phone " So, he already has your number"

"Yeah but this could be a step in the right direction" I say

"Well accepts you idiot" Liv says

"Yeah yeah I will, I'm not that stupid" I say

"Well" she says

"Your funny" I say back and Liv walks out of my room and into hers

I mean I know that him following me on Instagram isnt that out of the box, but still it could be a move in the right direction!

For the rest of the day, I'm stuck at home with nothing really to do. So I made the decision to start one some of the work that we are gonna start in the next couple of weeks, which will just help me understand they classes a bit better.

University honestly hasn't been as bad as everyone made it out to be. The only thing that every got right is that your ATAR only matter for direct entry, after that no one could care if you at a 99.9 ATAR. 

At this point I'm just so happy that I was able to get through uni, even though so many people thought that I wouldn't be able to get direct entry!

(Josh's POV) 

"I guess I'm doing it Lar" I say walking into the living room 

"F*ck yeah, she accepted it" she says with a smile on her face

"I was thinking to do something more her and I" I say 

"What is your idea" she asks me 

"What if I give her some tickets to the Giants game this weekend" I suggest 

"Actually, thats not a bad idea" she says 

"Well, I'll be back I guess" I say as I go back to my room and try to construct a message 

I sit in my room for a good 10 minutes trying to create a message that will hopefully make her say yes.

I couldn't remember the last time I was this nervous to ask a girl out, but I assume thats a good thing because that means I care about what she says.

(Mad's POV) 

I'm sitting at my desk, when my favourite person enters the apartment

"Hey, where have you been" I ask her 

"I had a catch up with a couple of secondary school friends" she tells me 

"OHH, anyone special" I ask 

"Nope" she says 

"Well, anything I need to know about" I ask 

"Nah not really, it was basically just a catch up that was planned last minute" she said 

We decided that we would spend the next couple of hours just sitting on the couch catching up on tv shows that we have missed because of our exams. 

"Do we wanna just heat something up for lunch" I ask her

"yeah, there's a frozen pizza we could just heat up in the oven" Liv says and I get up and chuck the pizza in the oven. 

Normally we are a bit healthier, but over the last couple of weeks we haven't really seemed to care just because food is the last thing that we care about when we are trying to pass our exams. 

All I can say is that I think Liv and I are both happy that they are over and we are ready to be done with uni and get on with our life, becoming whatever we can be afterwards. Which hopefully is something to do with sport psychology, but who knows. I can't have any connection to any sport clubs as of right now, but who knows what could happen in the future. 

In no time the pizza is ready and I cut in up evenly, because I know Liv will be pissed if one of us gets more she will throw an actuall fit. I come back to the couch, pick up my phone from the table and I'm frozen. 

"Why are you frozen" Liv asks me and I show her my phone and it has a message from Josh. 

The message reads "Hey Mads, I hope you are doing well, I was wondering if you wanted to go to the Giants vs Bulldogs games, I am able to get to tickets with all of the other wags. Let me know if you wanna come (+Lara and Kyle are gonna come as well)"

"Well, what are you gonna say" Liv says 

"I dont know, is it a first date or he's just being nice" I ask her

"Well why dont you just ask" she says 

"Well, isnt that mean" I ask 

"No, or at least I dont think so" Liv said 

"Well okay" I say and I message him "As a first date? :)" 

"What did he say" Liv asks me 

"Jeez, I just messaged him, well he's typing actually" I say 

The message reads "Its whatever you make of it" 

"Well, reply you idiot" she says 

"Thank for that" I say typing my reply back  

A/N

So, what's Mad's gonna say?

I'm aware that the GWS game was played in Sydney, but for the sack of this story it's gonna be played at Marvel..

Lowkey have been really unmotivated to write this story, and so much more for 18 reasons, so updates might not be as frequent...

But, I will try to write more, but idk 

<3