Chapter 21

(Mad's POV)

The day is finally here, Josh is finally back playing!

Liv, Mad's, Logan, Chlo and I have flown up to the Gold Coast to watch our partners play!

Us girls caught a flight a couple days earlier so we could have some girl time!

Over the past couple of weeks I have gotten to know a bunch of the girls which has been amazing!

Even though Liv and I have friends within uni, having friends that are outside of uni is refreshing because you can talk about something else other what are the courses you are taking.

We have been staying at this amazing resort that the boys will stay at as well when they arrive!

We have mainly been filling our time with shopping and relaxing by the pool, which is where we currently are!

"So, how did you feel when Josh officially asked you" Chlo asks me and her question catching the attention of everyone so, they all turn their heads!

"Well, the lead up wasn't great, but my heart did start to race when he asked me, and lets just say I was very happy" I say and all of the girls start to smile

The boys were flying in today, so we had to make sure that we would be ready to greet them when they arrived!

The girls are all up in our rooms basically just fretting up before they arrive.

I have a shower and wash my hair after having a swim.

I chuck on a short white dress, and put my birks on as well.

I just sit on the bed and scroll through Tik Tok until I get the message from Logan that the boys are almost here!

Logan: Meet you in the foyer in 5 minuets, bae's are almost here!

I reply back to her, I throw my hair into a messy bun because I cant bother to deal it right now!

I rush to meet up with the rest of the girls at the foyer!

The bus pulls up and I can already see Josh in the back of the bus with Bont sitting across from him.

Which is only happening because Ads stayed in Melbourne given there is no chance he will be playing, and with the covid rise the AFL community do not want any extra personnel coming.

All of the boys start to com out of the bus and they each go to their partner, if they are there or they make their way inside and check in!

As soon as Josh steps out to the bus, we make immediate eye contact and he rushes over to me

"Hey Bubs" Josh says as he wraps his arms around my body

"Hi" I say and I hug him back

"Miss me" Josh says and he gives me a kiss

"Indeed" I say and I of focuses kiss him back

"Let's go get checked in" I continue on and we head inside

Thankfully only the team manager needs to check in and then we all can get our cards in no time

We say goodbye to the rest of the girls and boys and we head up to level 5

"So, what have you been up to these last couple of days" I ask Josh as we make way to his room

"You wouldn't guess who I ran into the other day" Josh says as he unlocks his room and we both head in

"Who" I say

"You know the Carlton Football Club" Josh says

"Yeah duh, I've always got a soft spot for my blues" I say as I touch my heart to emphasis what I'am saying