Bob vs Evil Chair

Admin: Welcome everyone to my bonus chapter: Bob vs Evil Chair!! I am your host, Lesly-Chan!! We're gonna do a battle between Hyuga-Hinata (Or Crystal-chan)'s comfy chair: Bob...vs Gohan's normal evil chair: Steve!!

Audience: *claps*

Chair: Ridiculous! Why do I want to battle wolfy's chair? (Wolfy is Crystal-chan)

Crystal: Get ready to LOSE you stupid chair!! *sits on Bob*

Bob: Master!! You shouldn't do that to the other team! That will make us look bad!!

Crystal: *calms down a bit* All right Bob. You have a point!

Gohan: Steve do you think we have a chance of winning?

Chair: Of course Gohan!! I was programmed by one of the best scientists in the world!! (And with the help of Crystal-Chan's mom)

Lesly-San: *appears* Hey Steve!!! *glares at Gohan* Move it book nerd!! (Lesly-San is Crystal-Chan's older sister. Don't get confused I'm Lesly-Chan aka Admin)

Gohan:*mutters* that attitude though...*gets off Steve aka Evil chair*

Lesly-San: *sits on Evil chair* Now Steve are you ready? We're gonna crush Crystal and her so called 'Bob'!!

Admin: *appears* Lesly-San!! I'm glad you could make it!!

Chair: Yes master. We will definetly win!!

Lesly-San: Lesly-chan!! Of course I would make it!! I am the owner of Steve!!

Gohan: *mumbles* I am too...

Crystal: Blech!! *sneezes* That chair gives me allergies!!

Hinata: Crystal-chan!! M-manners!!

Crystal: Eh?! *looks at Hinata* Hinata your here too?!

Hinata:*sighs* Y-yes of c-course I am...

Admin: Let's get this started!! What y'all been waiting for!!

Lesly-San: Yes!!

Crystal: FINALLY!! *spins on Bob*

Admin: To start it off will begin with Crystal-Chan's chair. Now Bob, *turns to Bob* would you care to explain how your better than evil chair?

Chair: How many times do I-

Lesly-San: Quiet Steve!

Bob: Well according to my master, Crystal, I am more responsible when it comes to helping her organize her room, and also more respectful

Chair: Hmph!!

Admin: Ok and Steve why do you think you're more better than Bob?

Chair: Because I remind her things like cleaning, studying, etc. And I endured her for so long. She threw me, she smashed me on walls, and she made fun of me. Don't tou think I am such a worthy chair?

Lesly-San: She did what!? CRYSTAL!!!

Crystal: Hey!! *glares* If you hadn't let me fall on the floor this wouldn't have happened!

Lesly-San: I don't care what he did! No one touches Steve!!!

Admin: Next question!!! *flips card* Eh to.Evil chair...what is so great about you...HUH!? *looks at card* Who wrote this!?

Chair: Well I-

Crystal: *interupts* STUPID!!! RUDE!!! MAKES PEOPLE FALL OFF CHAIR-

Chair: EXCUSE ME BUT IM TRYING TO ANSWER!!

Crystal:*gives him death glare* Go fall off a cliff!! Or do you need help with that??

Chair: *ignores her* I am a chair that speaks the truth. Not to mention I help my master keep her desk organized and tell her to study!!

Crystal: Pfft!! Bob can do that!! He can even do this:*presses button on Bob and a milkshake appears* Milkshake Lesly-chan?

Admin:*gasps* Why thank you!! *takes it and drinks it* Yum!! Strawberry!

Chair: Making a milkshake appear does not mean your better than me

Lesly-San: Yeah *looks at Gohan*

Gohan: Do I have a say in this? Then yes

Crystal: Well!! How about this!! *presses another button and cookies of all kind appear* Lesly-chan? *Smirks*

Admin:*smiles widely* COOKIES!!! *grabs all kinds* Thanks Bob!! Your awesome!!

Bob: Your welcome Lesly-chan

Chair: -_-

Lesly-San: At least my chair is smarter than Bob!!

Crystal: Give it up big sister!! You lost!!

Lesly-San: NEVER!!

Admin: Yo!! Everyone!! I need you readers to comment on who you think is the best "chair"!!  Do you like Steve or Bob? Tell me!! Voting starts right now and ends tomorrow! Arigato!

Gohan: I didn't even get to say much...

Crystal: BAD CHAIR!!! BAD!! *whacks Steve with a whip*

Lesly-San: ACK!! CRYSTAL HOW DARE YOU?!!! *slaps her*

Admin: O.O Bye!! :)

(Tried my best Crystal-Chan!! I hope I did okay...^-^)