chimpy_themonkey

I dare gohan beats Hercule into telling the truth about who defeated cell

Gohan: *walks into Bulma's house* Hey guys!

Bulma: Gohan! *Hugs him* So good to see you!

Gohan: *scratches back of head* Yeah...it's been a while...So I was wondering if you've seen Vegeta? I got to ask him something...

Bulma: Vegeta? Well last time I saw him he was trainng in the gravity chamber-

Vegeta: BIG BANG ATTACK!! *destroys half the house*

Bulma: VEGETA!! You blew up the house again you idiot!!

Vegeta: Like I care woman!

Gohan: *flies over to him* Hey Vegeta!

Vegeta: *glares at Gohan* What do you want boy?

Gohan: I was wondering if you have these types of clothes *hands him a sheet of paper* You see...I need these clothes called tux to go on a date with Les later...

Vegeta: Ah...AND HOW WOULD I KNOW!??

Gohan: Well your a married man, not to mention married to Bulma so I'm pretty sure she would make you wear these type of clothes...

Vegeta: *blushes* N-No! S-Shut up!!

Gohan: Come on...please??

Vegeta: *crosses arms and looks away* They're under the bed...

Gohan: *smiles* Thanks Vegeta!

~ later!! ~

Admin: OI! Gohan! Here's your dare! *hand him the dare*

Gohan: *takes dare and reads it* Huh?? Hercule? But I don't want to destroy his reputation! He's a good guy!

Admin: *eyes twitch* Who stole your title of being the hero of the world Baka!! Of course he deserves this!

Gohan: But it was a good thing he did! Or else they would have been bothering us everyday-

Admin: But you could have been rich!! And be able to maintain me and your child better! Now get chur butt out there and take back the title that you deserve!!

Gohan: *sighs* Fine...

~ Time skip!!~

Hercule: Please!! *begs*Don't hurt me! Ok I'll tell everyone but please just don't kill me! I wanna live!

Admin: THEN HURRY UP AND DO IT!!

Videl: Dad what's going- *sees them* What the hell are you guys doing here?

Admin: Shut it stalker! I read your book! You crazy lunatic!! (XD Octotina that book you wrote got me stuck with her as a stalker in my head)

Videl: *gasps* What?

Admin: I know everything you did just to get Gohan's attention! Think just because your the hero's little girl you'll be safe? Think again!! HERCULE!!

Hercule: *live on TV* Everyone...I have one announcement to make...I didn't kill Cell. I lied to all of you. The real person who defeated Cell was...was...Son Gohan...

Everyone: *gasps* What?

Admin: And that ends this dare!! *Smirks*

Gohan: So...I guess we better hide from the fans...*runs away*