-Prince_Vegeta-

Question & Dare: "Did you ever like videl from the start? (teen Gohan) " another dare, "I dare gohan to kiss bulma, while having Vegeta look as they are doing it" *this will be nice* :3

Admin: *Reads dare first* Ohmygod kissing Bulma!? And...Vegeta watching!? Damn...GOHAAAANNN!!!

Gohan: *appears next to her* What is it- *sees paper in her hand* No im not doing it!

Admin: No point chickening out Gohan. Unless you want to let your fans down. Oh plus you also got a question! So let's do that first! *hands him paper with question*

Gohan: Fine...*reads question then raises eyebrow*About Videl? Okay... Well...when I first saw Videl I thought she was like my mother...all pushy and mean. She would be suspicious of me all the time and it was kinda scary... she was also...

Admin: A stalker

Gohan: She's not a stalker!

Admin: Oh really? Then what was she doing that one day after school?

Gohan: Um...well...

Admin: Exactly! Stalker! I never liked Videl. She's so annoying -.-

Gohan:*mumbles* And you are too

Admin: Eh!? What was that Gohan? *Cracks knuckles*

Gohan: Nothing!

Admin: Oh ok then. Back to the question!

Gohan: Right...um...but after I met her later on and she found out I was the Gold fighter and the Great saiyaman, we started getting along really well. It was great.

Videl: Aww your so sweet Gohan *hugs his arm*

Gohan: *blushes* Videl...what are doing here-

Admin: HEY!!! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!? STOP TOUCHING GOHAN AND GET OFF MY SHOW!

Videl:*glares at Lesly* I don't want to!

Admin: Why you- *kicks her off the stage*

Gohan: Lesly! What the heck was that for?

Admin: I have my reasons! No one touches my Gohan!

Gohan: Wait...what-

Admin: *ignores him* Let's do the dare now! Oh yeah!

Gohan: No! Not another dare!

Admin: Hehe *hands him dare*

Gohan:*takes it* Im too scared to look...*reads dare* NOOOOO!

Admin: Yes! HEY BULMA!!!!

Bulma: Hi Lesly-chan! Oh and hello Gohan! Do you need me for something?

Gohan:*face turns red*

Admin: Yes we do but first can you get Vegeta? You see if I call him myself he'll be like 'GET A LIFE!" So yeah please Bulma?

Bulma: Of course! *leaves then comes back holding Vegeta's ear*

Vegeta: What the heck woman! Let go of my ear! I am a saiyan warrior! The Prince of all Saiyans! I shouldn't be treated this way!

Bulma: *lets his ear go* Now what was it you needed Lesly?

Admin: Oh its not me its Gohan...*pushes Gohan toward Bulma*

Bulma: Gohan? What do you need? *looks at him curiously*

Gohan: Um...er...uh...

Admin:*whispers to him* Kiss her already!

Gohan: *Face turns even more red* I apologize Vegeta. But I have to do this...

Vegeta: What are you talking about?

Gohan:*leans his face close to Bulma's*

Bulma: Gohan your too close-

Gohan:*kisses her quickly then stands back*

Vegeta: *Jaw drops*

Admin: ....

Bulma: *shocked*

Vegeta: YOU DAMN KAKAROT BOY! *Turns super saiyan*

Admin: RUN GOHAN!

Gohan: Vegeta! I can explain!

Vegeta: YOU HAVE BEEN IN LOVE WITH MY WOMEN THIS WHOLE TIME!? *Prepares ki blast* I'LL KILL YOU FIRST THEN KAKAROT!

Gohan: VEGETA WAIT!

Admin: O.O Well that's all the time we have for now! This looks like it will be scary...

Vegeta:*shoots ki blast at Gohan*

Admin:*screams* Bye everyone keep asking questions and daring! Hopefully Gohan will live threw this...

Gohan: *Turns super saiyan also* VEGETA IM SORRY IT WAS JUST A DARE! *Blocks ki blast*

Vegeta: I DON'T BELIEVE THAT NONSENSE YOU STUPID BOY! *starts fighting*

Admin: Bye!!! *runs away from the battle*