Masonlivingston

I dare gohan to cook videl in the oven and eat her

Gohan:*reads dare*

Admin: *reads dare* You guys think of the weirdest dares *shows no emotion* Excuse me for a moment...*leaves to the other room* *closes door* Aha...HAHAHA!!! *bursts out laughing* I just- *laughs harder* The idea of that- *falls onto the floor*  Videl- *has tears in her eyes* I'm done! *rolls over laughing like crazy*

Gohan: C-Cannibalism...THAT'S DISGUSTING!! AND WRONG!! *knocks on Admin's door* Come on open up! I can't do that! Can't our manager do something!?

Maya: *appears behind Gohan* Nope not this time. *reads contract* The only times you can not do a dare is when you or Lesly-chan are dared to end your relationship. Or something that makes you two seperate. And also no Yaoi

Gohan: Oh was that always like that?

Maya: No I added it in a when you guys got married...

Admin: But ANYWAYS!!! The dare Gohan! *wipes tears* And sorry I didn't mean to laugh, its just that the dare is so WRONG!!

Gohan: *nervous*

Admin: To Videl's mansion! *points to the direction of her mansion*

~ Videl's mansion ~

Videl: What are you two doing here? *looks at them in fury* Get the hell out!

Admin: *crosses arms* Sorry but no! Gohan has a dare to do!

Videl: *glares* Dare? Why the hell should I care?

Admin: *rolls eyes* Don't give me that attitude! And it has to do with you so-

Videl:*slams door in her face*

Admin: Oh no she didn't *cracks knuckles* I'll kill that-

Gohan: *grabs her arm* Wait! Im supposed to eat her remember?

Admin: *stops* Oh yeah...and Gohan that sounded wrong...

Gohan: I know...*breaks down door*

Videl: What the f-

Gohan: *knocks her out easily by the neck*

Admin: *sweatdrops* Now throw her in the oven...

Gohan: *throws her in the oven*S-she.won't fit!

Admin: Hold on let me help *squeezes her in there* D-done...

Gohan: *closes it and turns oven on*

~ They wait for a long time ~

Ding!

Gohan: Time to eat her...*opens oven*

***AND NOW FOR COMMERCIALS***

Trunks: Hello! *waves* This is Trunks Briefs! Also known as the son of Vegeta and Bulma! The strongest fighter and the smartest woman that ever lived!

Goten: I'm Goten! And I thought my dad is the strongest fighter!

Trunk: Huh? *scratches head* Who said that?

Goten: Gohan! He told me!

Trunks: Well he's wrong -.-

Goten: B-but I trust my-

Trunks: Goten! I'm trying to give away something here! Quiet!

Goten: Oh...ok...*pouts*

Trunks: I have here a capsule and it has a prize inside!! Whoever answers this question correctly first gets the capsule! Now the question is : How old am I in the Buu saga? First one to answer correctly wins whats inside the capsule!!

Goten: Ooo...*jumps* I know! Your-

Trunks: GOTEN!! Don't say the answer idiot!

Goten: Aww *bows head in shame*

Trunks: I also want to invite the saiyan who is the best fighter ever- Drum roll please...

Goten: *drum rolls*

Trunks: My father...VEGETA!!

Vegeta: What!?

Trunks: Your live on-

Vegeta: Wait! *looks around* Isn't this Lesly's and Gohan's studio? *smirks*

Trunks: Yup! I found a way to sneak in and steal her show for a bit! *smiles proudly*

Goten: *blinks* I thought you said we were going to borrow it-

Vegeta: *grabs the boys and throws them out the window*

Goten: Hey! Whats the big idea!?

Trunks: Father-

Vegeta: Quiet! *turns to camera* How does this thing work!? *presses random buttons* Ugh! *sees a big red button* Is that-

Trunks: DAD! NOT THE RED-

***Gets cutt off***

Admin: Hm? *blinks* Did I hear something? Nah... *hears Gohan* Gohan are you ok?

Gohan: *in bathroom throwing up*

Admin: *looks at corpse on the floor* I think i'm gonna puke*runs to the ladies room*

Haha! Thanks for reading guys! Unfortunately I didn't have lot of time to update today but I will do all y'all dares soon I promise! (*-*) Bye!