200th Chappy!!

WELCOME TO THE 200TH CHAPTER OF ASK OR DARE GOHAN BY @LESLY126C

Before I start this chapter, I just want to say thank you for sticking around with me. I really enjoyed writing this, making everyone laugh, and all the comments I received from you all. Nothing could replace the fun I had with this book. <3 I would stay up till midnight writing or wake up really early just to do your dares. That's how much I truly love this book :) And my readers? Haha you're all very unique XD If it wasn't because of your dares and questions...this book wouldn't have gotten anywhere. THANK YOU!! GRACIAS!! GRATZI!! ARIGATO!!

So, as the first person to make an Ask or Dare Book for a DBZ character, I declare this the last chapter for this book! Enjoy.

(For some reason this chapter is pushed a little back instead of on the last chapter of this book, but don't mind that lol.)

I dare you to go back on your 1st day of high school told off Videl and everyone else who was mean to you Vegeta Style and tell everyone that Hercule is a fraud what I hate most through the series that you let that big haired oaf lie to the world and gets away with it and also let Videl push you around and blackmail you that's what I mostly HATE if you could have hanged around with Vegeta more you won't be scared of any one anymore

Admin: *holds cookie jar* YEAH!!

Gohan: Well it looks like this person was mad...

Admin: *eats cookie* Definitely, I mean who wouldn't?? (also I forgot who wrote that dare... I kinda lost it so sorry to whoever wrote this dare and can't give credit for...if you're around please comment so I know who you are!! XD)

Gohan: So basically I gotta be like Vegeta here...

Vegeta: You bet you should!

Admin: I thought I threw you out -.-

Vegeta: *crosses arms* Hmph! Like I'll let that clown take me away!

Admin: *rolls eyes* let's just get on with the first dare!!

**time skip**

Gohan: *walking to his class on the first day of school*

Sharpner: What a nerd!! *laughs* So you're the newbie huh?

Gohan: *gives a straight face and sits in his seat*

Sharpner: You deaf, nerd? I'm talking to you!

Gohan: *crosses arms and looks ahead*

Sharpner: Hey-

Gohan: *death voice* Speak one more time, and I'll kill you.

Sharpner: O.O

Videl: *glares at him* Hey! Don't talk to him like that!

Gohan: *smirks* Well if it isn't Videl. I'm surprised your father hasn't told you the truth about himself yet.

Videl: *raises eyebrows* What truth?

Gohan: *evily laughs like vegeta* That he is a worthless fraud!

Videl: What the hell? He is not! *sneers* He saved the world!

Gohan: *chuckles* that's where you're wrong.

Videl: what do you know?! You're just a... plain nerd!!

Gohan: *smiles innocently* I know more than you think. Your father is a disgrace to this world and a coward. He's nothing but pathetic and useless just like you.