Alexanderhenry

I dare gohan to convince videl that krillin got plastic surgery and is a super hot hunk and blindfold her and let her kiss him

Paparazzi: Ms. Son what are your thoughts on your husband defeating Hercule? And could we pretty please talk to Gohan??

Admin:*yells* HECK NO! GOHAN'S NOT GONNA TALK TO ANY OF YOU PAPARAZZI!! STAY OUT!! *kicks people* *closes door* Sheesh the whole world wants to talk to Gohan since he defeated Hercule...so annoying!*sees mail on table* Hey Gohan!

Gohan: Yeah? *peeks head in living room* What is it honey? Did they finally leave?

Admin: I think so...*reads dare* Chu have a dare! Involving Videl... And Krillin? Isn't that a bit weird...?

Gohan: Really...*walks over to her and reads dare* Whoa...that's going to be a bit difficult

Admin: You have to try...so good luck!

~ Later at Videl's mansion ~ (*coughs* Videl doesn't know about the defeat of her father. Just go along with it)

Videl: Yes?

Gohan: Hey Videl!

Videl: Oh *blinks* Gohan...I didn't expect you to be here

Gohan: *mumbles* I didn't either...

Videl: Huh?

Gohan: Nothing!

Admin: WOULD YOU PEOPLE STOP FOLLOWING US!! GET A FREAKING LIFE!! JEEZ!! *closes mansion door on them*

Videl: *sweatdrops* Oh hi Lesly...

Admin: *smiles* Oh hey Videl! You got anything to eat here? *looks around* Maybe cookies?

Videl: Yeah sure. *snaps fingers*

Butler: *appears* I shall not be working here anymore Miss Videl. Good day to you.

Videl: Wait, what-

Butler: *leaves*

Admin: O.o Well... how about we just go to the kitchen?

~ To the kitchen we go! ~

Videl: I haven't seen father in a long time...he's been on vacation for the whole week. Sharpner broke up with me a few days ago! Seriously I don't know why though I'm so lonely

Admin: *eats cookies* *tries to hold in laughter about Hercule*

Gohan: *sweatdrops* Oh really...well I heard something today that I thought you might be interested in

Videl: What?

Gohan: I heard Krillin got plastic surgery! He looks like a really attractive guy! *holds in laughter* I'm serious *shows her a fake pic of muscular Krillin *

Videl: *blinks and blushes at pic* Oh my god...Really? The short guy with the dragon ball head is him!?

Gohan: *nods* No girl can stop drooling over him

Videl: Even Lesly? *smirks*

Admin: AYE! I prefer cookies over him! *eats more* Nothing will separate me from you my darling *hugs cookie jar*

Gohan: Yeah. Oh and Krillin um broke up with 18 so now he's single and he has a crush on you!

Videl: *blushes* No way!

Gohan: Yeah! He uh-*looks at Lesly* He's actually outside and wants to kiss you! What do you say!?

Admin: *Instant transmits to get Krillin when Videl isn't looking*

Videl: Wow uh...well...sure!

Gohan: OK! Here let me put a blindfold on you to make it seem more...uh...more...uh...better!

Admin: *appears with Krillin*

Krillin: Lesly I was feeding-

Admin: SHHH!! *covers his mouth* Do what I say: Kiss Videl

Krillin: What no-!

Admin: *whispers in his ear* Do it or I promise I will take my frying pan and slam you freaking hard on this same floor and then I will take my scissors out and shred you into pieces until you finally die!

Krillin: O-O *gulps and backs away*

Gohan: *whispers* Lesly that was too much!

Admin: *ignores him* Well?

Krillin: O-okay...*walks over to Videl* H-Hey V-Videl *kisses her*

Videl: *kisses him back* Are you really muscular? *takes off blindfold* *screams*

Admin and Gohan: *burst out laughing*

Krillin: What?

Videl: YOU! YOU TWO LIED TO ME!! *points at admin and Gohan* I HATE YOU TWO!!

Admin: Hey! It was just a dare! Chill-

Videl: A DARE!?

Gohan: Yep. A dare!

Paparazzi: *breaks into mansion* MR. SON!! WE MUST SPEAK WITH YOU!

Admin: Well gotta go!! *leaves with Gohan* Bye!

Videl: UGHHHH!!

Krillin: Hey! WHAT ABOUT ME!?