chapter 19

a c t i i.
i am a raging sea trapped inside a raindrop.
━━ chapter xix.

◆◇◇

After the bullet was shot into the boy's stomach, the impact was harsh enough to destroy the entire building. Luckily enough, Best Jeanist prevented the building from collapsing onto the town, followed by Mirko's backup in rescuing the citizens along with the male hero's sidekicks.

While Monoma had become too injured to carry the unconscious red-haired girl, Bakugo had taken on the job of taking her and the kid in her arms and jumped out of the building. Although pissed at how weak the girl was to pass out from two bullets, an emotion known as worry took over him when Mirko's interns were taken off into an ambulance.

For the public, it was quite a shock that two non-licensed heroes had saved more than 50 people and defeated one villain, who had seemingly disappeared and was not found after the fire had been extinguished.

Covering up the situation was quite difficult, but thankfully, no one had ever seen the students other than the two heroes themselves while the public was too distracted to even notice either of the two students run into the building.

In the end, Monoma and Shizumi received private treatment, and the U.A principal had also agreed to dismiss the two, after all, had it not been for them, the young child who had yet to speak could have been killed, or worse, kidnapped. No one, not even their closest friends, got to know Monoma, Shizumi, and Bakugou's heroic acts.

Funnily enough, all the while the two students were being hospitalized, Midoiya, Todoroki, and Iida had gotten themselves involved with The Hero Killer: Stain in Hosu, diverting the attention from them onto the troublesome trio.

 On the other hand, Bakugo was forced to stay with his schoolmates while Best Jeanist and Mirko handled the situation for two days, meaning, only one day was left for their internship. It was quite a long journey and process, and finally, the two were being released tonight.

"I swear to god, I fucking saved your asses!"

"Hah?! Had it not been for me, your stupid Class 1-A scum would have been long dead!"

At this point, the loudest room in the hospital was the trio. Not a second passed by without Bakugou and Monoma arguing against each other, bringing up any topic they wished to piss each other off. They already had dirty blood between them ever since the sports festival.

"Well, at least I didn't copy off someone else's hairstyle! Hah! Who's the copycat now?!" Shizumi had to say, despite being a little distracted from the previous dream, she couldn't help the smile over her face when she had seen her fellow ash-blonde's hair turn from spiky to straight, and as Monoma had said, it was like he had copied off exactly from the blonde's own.

"SHUT UP YOU FUCKER! I'LL KILL YOU!" he steamed, and the moment he did, his hair turned back from straight to spiky.

"IT'S BACK! BAHAHAHA!!"

"YOU WANNA DIE?!" He threatened, "ATLEAST I COULD TAKE CARE OF THAT WHITE-HAIRED BASTARD AND NOT GET HURT LIKE YOU TWO!"

Monoma, at this, became a little pissed. "Hah! At least I didn't go into a stupid dream and want to kill my-" He stopped, realization hitting his face. 

For the past few days in the hospital, Shizumi wasn't herself. She rarely began to smile, look at others, or even talk to them. She looked like she was in deep thought, and the way Monoma had remembered barging into the girl's dream, she looked so miserable and sad. He couldn't blame himself, especially when a weird dude came and shot two bullets into her shoulder, putting her into a horrible nightmare that she desperately wished to wake up from.