chapter 35

a c t i i i.
i am a raging sea trapped inside a raindrop.
━━ chapter xli.

◆◇◇

All Might didn't want to buy anything All for One told him, but the hero knew that with the steam beginning to erupt from his body, he was nearing his limit. In front of his arch-nemesis that took his master from his clutches, in front of his enemy that he was out to capture and bring justice to, he was nearing his pathetic limit.

"I heard the same line before from the previous One for All successor, Nana Shimura," The metallic-voiced villain claimed, throwing the hero back into a memory he would never think to experience again.

"For that, we need a symbol." It was snowing the day All Might, as a young hero, had said that, by the frozen rive that flowed gently while sinking the ice crystals that fell from the sky, and by a lege on the snow, he stood with his senior and master.

"A symbol?" Nana Shimura, a beautiful lady with dark green hair spoke to her successor in a gentle voice, and with the fire burning in her eyes, it was making her look absolutely stunning.

The young blonde spoke, "A symbol that they never had. Someone they can rely on. The society right now has no pillar they can rely on," the boy said, his sea-blue eyes gazing upon the snow that made the city he wished to protect absolutely euphoric. "That is why, I will become a pillar."

His mentor raised her shoulders, her hands on her hips. "Is that why you want to be a hero? Even though you're quirkless?"

"Yes!"

"Haha," Nana laughed, smiling at the young boy that wished to bring justice. "You're really funny. You're crazy!"

His blood began to ooze out of his heavy wounds and down his slowly disappearing muscles, gritting his teeth in frustration. "Be Proud, Toshinori!" The voice of his master rang through his head, making him tighten his grip on the villain.

"Do not sully the name of my master with that filthy name of yours...!" All Might warned, the picture of his beloved mentor snapping over and over in his head.

"She was an embarrassment to me as for the one who created One for All. She really died in a pathetic way!" The villain mocked, making the hero growl in much-burning anger at the disgusting mocking that was starting to tick him off. All Might raised his fist, shouting that she was done with it, and punched the villain with his more muscular hand.

He was thrown back into the air with a sudden explosion, seemingly caused by All for One, but before he could crash into the helicopter that was broadcasting everything there happening live for Midoriya and the others to see, Gran Torino grabbed him and set him down.

All Might shuffled, coughing up blood, and realized that he really was nearing his limit, and with the camera shooting this all as if it was a movie, his form would be open for the world to see.

And after a sudden attack, he was in his normal form.

Midoriya couldn't help but shake as he gazed upon the screen, where his master's scrawny body was visible for the entire world to see. His eyes were wide from shock before he shouted his beloved master's name to the screen, followed by Bakugo's eyes being shadowed by his own bangs, and Shizumi holding her mouth from seeing the no.1 being revealed to the world.

All Might...ALL MIGHT!

All Might wasn't a hero to give in, he was taught to be brave, heroic, and to always think of others. His time with his master was, of course, the most precious few years he ever had. He raised his fist, "Even in a form like this, I am the symbol of peace! Do not mock me!" A rainbow light erupted from his fist; the remnants of One for All, his beloved quirk that was quickly disappearing from within his chest.