chapter 4

a c t   i.
i am a raging sea trapped inside a raindrop.
━━ chapter iv

◆◇◇

Shizumi watched in horror as the boy she came to know the name of as "Bakugou", destroyed the building with the grenade that was attached to his hand. She couldn't believe what she was seeing. He had just tried to kill the boy in front of him. She could tell they weren't on good terms, but this was beyond her expectations.

 Why isn't All Might stopping this?! she thought as she saw as Midoriya launched himself at Bakugou and instead of punching him, he punched the roof and sent debris flying, while on another screen, she saw Uraraka use a pillar to swing at the debris flying and leaped over the hole and touched the weapon.

They won, but... she patiently waited for Midoriya to be brought back. Before leaving to go to Midoriya, she saw Bakugou's face that was full of despair. Midoriya's body came into the control room, and before they could move him, she made my way towards him and reached out my hands. All her classmates watched as she began the treatment.

Shizumi focused her energy on her hands, making a green aura surround them, to which some of her classmates gaped at. Shizumi placed her hands on his injury and began flowing the energy into his wound. Slowly, it began healing, closing up the wound on his arms. After a few minutes, Bakugou walked into the room and stared at the red-haired girl in awe as she healed his rival. Soon, the treatment was done, and Shizumi moved back. All Might walked over to her and began speaking.

"Well done, Young Shizumi. Midoriya will now be transported to Recovery Girl so you can relax," he said as she nodded. Shizumi turned her head towards Bakugou, noticing he had some light bruises as well. Although she was scared of him, she gathered up courage and made her way towards him, now standing in front of him. All Might spoke up for her. "Young Bakugou, Young Shizumi here will help you treat your wounds. Please cooperate", he said and she placed her hands on his cheek, where there was a small cut. He tensed at her touch, while she did as well, after all, she was touching a boy's cheek. 

He stared at her heterochromatic eyes as they began to glow, seeing a maze in them with emotions he couldn't decipher, but he didn't care. He was annoyed at his loss. Meanwhile, the redhead was going through an identity crisis.

It's okay! It's okay! Take deeeeeep breaths! He won't hurt you!

....RIGHT?!

 Katsuki saw how she was trembling with her lower lip quivering she was scared of him too, just like all the others. After finally taking a deep breath, the mute girl activated her quirk and sent some energy into his cuts, but before Shizumi could start the treatment, Bakugou gritted his teeth and slapped her hand away harshly, making her stumble back. Luckily, Kirishima was able to catch her.

He stared at her with harsh eyes which sent shivers down her spine, "Don't touch me." He didn't wait for an answer as he left to stand in the corner of the room, unable to see the look of sudden worry in her dual-colored eyes.

As much as she was scared, she was worried for him as well.

"Hey man, not cool! Don't hit a girl's hand away like that. It ain't manly!" he said as he helped Shizumi back on her own feet. "Hey, you alright?" he asked with concern as he stared at the heterochromatic girl, to which she immediately nodded. She turned her head towards Bakugou, eyes full of concern.

I hope he's okay...

◇◆◇

It was now Shizumi's team's turn. They made their way towards the building and into the room with the bomb, waiting for the signal to start.