chapter 50

a c t i i i.
i am a raging sea trapped inside a raindrop.
━━ chapter l.

◆◇◇

Shizumi was back in school, fresh, and fully recovered from her sickness. She had to apologize to each one of her teachers and classmates for the worry, and also borrowed some notes from Yaoyorozu when she fell behind ever since the semester started.

She missed out on five days. Five.

And throughout these five days, Kyouka Jiro had yet to speak to the redhead, which Shizumi, of course, noticed.

"Kyouka-chan...I'm sorry..." She had first typed it down when she sat next to the blue-haired girl at lunch, but her friend only nodded, a smile she could easily see through.

"It's fine, no problem."

She didn't speak after that, and a punch of guilt was going through Shizumi the entire day. What could she say to a friend that was angry at her? She had no experience whatsoever with this. Even with Bakugo, she forgave him and he apologized (she was going to flex this point every now and then), but what should she do with a friend that was mad at her for keeping secrets?

She thought hard about this as she rinsed her hands, dried them, and walked out of the women's bathroom, her hair tied up into a bun since she was feeling a little hot. What should I do to apologize? What can I do? I can't tell her everything, at least not yet.

So is my only option to..let her be angry with me until everything is taken care of?

"Hey, first year! Hey!" She looked up startled by an unfamiliar voice, to see a huge, muscular build with blond hair, gelled into an impressive quiff. His tongue was half sticking out as he walked to her, the hint of a smile stretching on his thin lips. Talk about Ken doll in real life... but better.

"You're the mute girl everyone's talking about, right?!"

WHO-

She had no idea who this person was, but what she did know was that...

...His hair reminds me of Takemicchi. 

She hesitantly nodded after a few seconds, and he beamed again. "Hm, a slow response!!"

WHO IS HE I CAN'T TALK TO STRANGERS SOMEONE HELP-

"Oh, you look like you have no idea what's going on!!" He was basically speaking loud enough to catch the attention of people that walked by, gossiping and laughing at him, but she could also hear a few whispers saying "Omg it's him!!" or "He's so handsome!!"

"Him?" Am I talking to some kind of celebrity right now?

"Name's Togata!!" Shizumi's eyes slowly widened, recalling Midoriya's words back a few days ago.

So, that's why!!" He looked up, "I'm going to see if I can intern with Togata-senpai!!"

She suddenly tilted her head in confusion, Togata-senpai? Is he from the Big Three?

"He's really strong!! And can go through things!! He took down all of us in one fell swoop!!"

GO THROUGH THINGS?! TOOK YOU ALL DOWN?!

HE CAN GO THROUGH THINGS SHIZUMI BE CAREFUL-

"Oh, by the look on your face, I suppose you know who I am?" Shizumi nervously and robotically nodded, from what she knew, this person was anything but weak, and being under such an amazing person had her frozen. I mean, come on, he can go through things!!