chapter 31

a c t i i i.
i am a raging sea trapped inside a raindrop.
━━ chapter xxxvii.

◆◇◇

This is hell.

Almost everyone there in that large field said the same thing in their head, continuing the tiresome exercises that made them want to fall on the ground and take a proper breath, but nope. Apparently, U.A was aiming to kill their students because they hadn't died yet from the continuous villain attacks, was it because of how much trouble they had caused in just a few months?

Yeah, probably that.

In the corner of the field stood a familiar redhead, who was brawling a bunch of similar-looking beasts from the forest. But what was confusing for a normal passerby was that the redhead, as she fought, she was using her entire body to fight.

There were clones of herself made from hard rock, of course, them being from Pixiebob's quirk, but as she utilized her body to defeat them, they had just kept coming at her over and over again, without stopping, and she had continued to use her energy to fight them off. It had seemed like a simple type of training, however, the plan behind it was utterly dangerous.

Because as she fought, she had to focus her energy on her forehead, and translocate it to each body part to attack, and if she didn't, Eraser would erase her quirk and make her start all over again.

This is utterly impossible!!

She thought with her hair tied into a high bun, and with her sports uniform's pants came her dressed in a black striped vest, her hero costume's gloves resting on her hands as well. To dry off the constant sweat that rolled down her forehead and to keep her bangs off of it, she had also worn a sports hairband to let the world see her forehead. Quite wide it was.

The girl thought as she had once again, lost control of her energy and was apprehended, so she quickly thought of something she wished Eraser to know and let Mandalay translate it for her, "Oh, she's out of juice Eraser."

"Shizumi, I brought a whole carton of energy drinks sitting on the table near Yaoyorozu and Sato, go freshen up immediately, but don't stop focusing that energy in your forehead," The girl gulped silently, nodding as she quickly ran over to the white-clothed table, beginning to eat and gup down whatever came in her hand.

THIS IS HELL!

She continued to stuff and drink whatever came in her hand, feeling like she was about to puke from all the food she was eating, and the limits she was forced to be cornered by over and over again. Just because her energy had recovered didn't mean her stomach would stop hurting!

She quickly freshened up and ran back to her post, continuing her exercise despite how much her head and stomach had hurt. She had to get better. Class 1-B had arrived a while back, joining in with her classmates' training, albeit nervously. Even though she was focused on her own progress, she couldn't help but acknowledge everyone else's efforts.

Bakugou was dumping his hands into boiling water and then blasting large explosions above him. She saw Momo and Sato eating - lucky buggers - tonnes of food, and Tsu, Mina, and Kyouka working near the rock wall together. Iida, Sero, and Ochaco were on the mountain, while Tokoyami had vanished inside of it. Koda was in a clearing of his own, crying out as loud as he could, while Kirishima and Ojiro fought against each other. She couldn't see Toru, but she figured she was working with Shoji, seeing at how he was looking around the space with multiple eyes on his dupli-arms.

She sent a glance at Monoma as well and tried to smile at him as nicely as she could, before breaking into a puking fit and holding her stomach tightly to puke out all the food she was forced to eat.