chapter 5

a c t   i.
i am a raging sea trapped inside a raindrop.
━━ chapter v.

◆◇◇

Shizumi was already having a bad morning. First, she fell off of her bed when the alarm clock began to sound. Second, she burnt her breakfast because she wasn't focused on it. Third, she noticed that she left her earphones in her room since she was already late for school. Lastly, there was a huge crowd of media outside her school gate that constantly kept asking her what being in All Might's class is like.

Microphones kept being pushed on her face constantly, making Shizumi stumble backward instead of forward, where her destination was. Her back came in contact with a broad chest which made her turn around instantly and bow down for apologizing, and when she looked up, she saw the same boy from her class yesterday that had frozen the entire building during the Battle Training.

 He had heterochromatic eyes like her and hair that reminded her of a lollipop, without the swirls. Todoroki was his name if she was correct. Todoroki, on the other hand, recognized the girl as well as she was the one who was healing the injuries of his classmates yesterday. 

Todoroki noticed the panicked girl, so he decided to carve a path for both of them. He made his way through the crowd with the girl following behind him. Finally, they reached the gate and crossed it. Shizumi bowed down as a thank you, to which Todoroki nodded. They both made their way towards the class and to their seats.

Aizawa soon walked in with a stack of papers, giving comments on yesterday's battle training. As Aizawa began to comment on Midoriya and Bakugou's performances, he gave us an announcement on electing a class representative. At this, everyone raised their hands and voices, wanting to be the one to hold the name for that position, even Bakugou, who was shouting from behind her, making her brain short circuit.

I definitely don't want to be, but maybe...Shizumi thought as she glanced at Momo Yaoyorozu, the girl yesterday who had answered All Might's questions during Battle Training yesterday.

Iida began to raise his voice, saying that they should hold fair elections.

You say that Iida-kun, but I'm sure you want to be the one to hold that position the most, Shizumi thought with a sweatdrop rolling down her head.

◇◆◇

The results were displayed on the board.

Zero votes, huh? Shizumi thought as she looked at the results, where Momo and Midoriya had the most votes.

"THREE VOTES?" Midoriya cried out.

"WHO THE HELL VOTED FOR DEKU?!" Bakugou shouted from behind her, making her wince at the loudness. Why am I always near him when he shouts? Wah...

◇◇◆

Kyouka stole Shizumi from Uraraka to sit with her at lunch, to where she was now. She was now at the table with Kyouka, the pink girl from her class, a boy with an electric bolt in his hair, and Todoroki who was quietly sitting in the corner, eating his cold soba.

"Well, aren't you the girl from yesterday who healed my injuries?! I forgot to thank you for that! My name's Mina Ashido, call me Mina!" Mina introduced herself to the girl in front of her, while Shizumi did the same. She was then introduced to Kaminari, who asked her if she was single. At this, Shizumi just blushed and hid her face in her hands, while Kyouka protected her from the pervert. 

It wasn't Shizumi's fault. She had grown up not knowing what things like "romance" or "love" are. Heck, she didn't even know what kind of relationships couples have, or what they do to show their affections towards one another. Besides, she didn't have time to learn all those things, since she was grown up in an orphanage.