Cruella x F.Reader

◇NSFW. No sex, but lewd conversation. Again, tags at the bottom.◇
-

"Ugh!"

A man rolled to the ground, grunting as his ass bounces off polished marble floors. Club occupants only threw him a pitiful glance before going back to their leisure.

You dusted your hands off your pants, eyes drilling into him. "Please heed my warning next time I inform you not to touch Mr. De Vil or I will break your fingers to ensure it doesn't happen again."

The man stumbles to his feet, pressing a finger to your chest in protest. "Listen here lady, I'll do whatever-" You sock him in the jaw, the poor man not even being able to nurse his new wound before he collapses. You unclip your walkie talkie and call for club security to escourt him out. Sending him one last pointed look, you turn and reenter the private room of your boss.

He smiles back at you from the couch, his guest seemingly not as happy to see you. You nod to De Vil before addressing the other man. "Please watch your men. I don't think I should have to remind you that Mr. De Vil is not here for," you glance at your boss, the corner of your lips twitching before you continue, "promiscuous business. Please carry on your meeting."

"Isn't she the cutest?" De Vil laughed, getting back to business. The other man doesn't respond. "She is, I know. An absolute darling. She's quite strong, smart, always tells me the truth. You know I like it when others tell me the truth, don't you darling?" He sends you a glance. You nod. "Of course, Mr. De Vil."

"Mhm," his smile goes wicked, his words dripping with threats unheard, "So I want to know why you're lying to me." The other stutters, looking around nervously to his own bodyguard.

"Look, De Vil, I don't know what your talking-"

"Shut up!" De Vil's voice spikes, "' I don't know what your talking about'? Bullshit. I have a company to run and I do not have time to make sure small time goons like you do your job! So either you have the furs I want, or you don't. Tell me now so I don't have to keep wasting my time on useless men like you."

"Useless-!" the guest stands, his lips pulled back into a sneer. You hold up your hand and shake your hand. "I would advise you sit down."

"Sit down?" He barks. He signals his guard towards you. "Take care of her. Obviously these two need a lesson on how to take care of their guests."

Your eyebrow quirks as the suited man approaches you. Your main goal is to protect Cruellel, and this guy's plans to hinder that so his boss can hurt yours. You aren't worried though, their incompetence can leave alot to be desired. When the guard rushes you, wrapping his arms around your waist as to immobilize you, you allow him to. Once his has you tight, your arm slips under him and around his neck. You secure him in a guillotine choke.

He gasped, immediately regretting his move. You hold tight, making to keep the pressure until his struggling form goes limp in your arms. Sighing, you drop him and look over at Cruellel. He has his guest at gun point, his little hand piston gripped so hard his knuckles are near white. A smile threatens to tug at your lips.

"I didn't think a rat like yourself would try to attack me. Now I see that was a mistake." Cruellel pouts and sighs. He meets your eyes and you already know what he wants you to do.

You approach the guest and grab his collar. Reaching your hand behind you, you feel the cold steel of the piston slide into your palm. "Lights out." You grunt, smashing the butt of the metal to the man's head. He slumps and you toss his body to the coach against the wall.

"Haaa, what a shame." The duel haired man puts his palm to his forehead and shake his head. You phone in security again so the body can get dragged out.

"Mr. De Vil, are you alright?" You turn to him, gently taking hold of his upper arms. He grumbles but nods. "I'm fine, darling. I should say I'm thankful for that pistol."

"I'm glad. You'll need it for times when I can't protect you."

He frowned and looked up at you. He slid your hands off of him, cradling your palms in his. "You say that, but I don't think something like that will ever happen."

You look back at the man on the couch pointedly. Cruellel scoffs, suddenly grabbing your cheeks and pulling you in for a kiss. "I didn't have to pull the trigger, did I? So I think the point goes to you." He grins against your lips. You finally smile and tug him back into the kiss by the back of his neck, patiently waiting for his mouth to open so you could run your tongue along his teeth.

He shudders when you tug on a few of his hairs, his tongue lulling out to met yours in the middle. His hand falls from your cheeks, sliding down to hold at your waist. You pull him closer to you with a hand on his butt.

"Would you like to go home now, Mr. De Vil? That situation seems like have left you a bit distraught." You fake professionalism, pulling back from the kiss and trailing small pecks along his jawline.

"I..." It takes a moment for him to gather his thoughts. Your soft, warm touches keep making his mind go hazy. "Mm... yeah. Yes. Take me home," he whispers your name. It's your turn to shiver. You pause when there's a knock on the door.

The two of you separate when security enters the room to pick up the trash. You talk with one of them briefly about what happened, all while you kept a hand placed on the small of Cruellel's back. His foot taps, echoing in the small as you talk business. You can see his excitement.

The security you spoke to gets distracted by his coworkers for just a moment and you take that chance to lean over to speak into Cruellel's ear.

"Calm down, we'll get home soon enough, and this," he jumps when you grab his ass, "is going to be mine. All. Night."

He bites his lip, nodding wordlessly and leaning into your touch. You grin and look away, answering to the call of your name and leaving Cruellel wanting.

--
》Tags
《Kissing
《Over the clothes touching
《Lewd talk
《No climax or anything
《Reader is insinuated to be the more dominate of the two.
--
》AN:
《This was a good request. Srry it took so long to write
《I rewrote it like 4 time
《Not joking
《I might make a part two with smut
《I'll see
《Love y'all 🖖🏼 happy [insert something you're celebrating]
《Edit: fixed some words