Male!Arel x Maid!Blunt!Reader

His name is Arel {EDITED}
└|°ε°|┐┌|°з°|┘└|°ε°|┐┌|°з°|┘

(Y/n)Pov

Today the Princess brought in a boy she meet on the beach. Apparently she carried the boy princess style all the way to the castle. I feel bad for both of them. He had to withstand the embarrassment of being carried like girl, while she had to carried him back naked.

"Our poor princess", I sighed, "lost all her innocence in one day." I probably looked weird muttering to myself in a hallway that's business with maids. I walked slightly faster to my destination.

I am actually on my way to the mystery boy's room.
Heard he was a real weirdo. Just like me. That must be why I was assigned to take care of him during his stay.

My best friend, or also known as the Head Butler, a specially assigned him to me as a fact. He specifically said, and I quote, "You're in need of a man, my friend! I assigned you to our new guest. He's just as strange as you, so it should be okay. Plus, I want to see my grandbabies. So the sooner you make friends with him, the better."
I shook my head at the thought. He's the same age as me, and definitely not my grandpa.

I arrived at Mr.Weirdo's room. I lightly knock on the door and get nothing in response. I knock again but instead of silence, I get a loud creek in response.

I shove open the the door. Inside sat a rather handsome young man, decorated by gorgeous candy red hair and a chest that looked like Michaelangelo chiseled it. No seriously, like damn. But... ack.
He still had no clothes on. Not that I was complaining.

He sat on his bed cross legged, letting all his glory shine. I don't know if he was trying to lure me in because he thought he was going to get a sexy maid or something of the sort, but he must be a little disappointed now. Because I'm me and he's fucking male Aphrodite.

He blinks my way, probably confused as to why I'm standing here staring at his morning glory. I hurriedly looked away.
"Um, are you the guest?", I asked timidly. He nodded his head.
"Then I'll be taking care of you from now on." I gave a small, sweet smile.

"Alrighty then", I took a small booklet out of my outfit," I've come to... dress you, do your hair, bathe you... BATHE YOU?!"

I dropped my booklet. "Did you request this?"
He shook his head and mouthed a "no".

Lies. That's- no this, is complete bullshit. But I have to do it anyway.

I drag both my hands down my face before turning back to the red head. "Alright then hun, let's get you to the bathroom." I waved him over to me so he could come and I could show him to the bathroom.

He slowly uncrossed his legs and wobbled his way over to me. I lead him to bathroom and began the bathtub water.

He sat in the middle over the large tub and allowed me to wash him. "So, what happened to your voice? " I asked as I washed his back with a soapy sponge.

He turned his head to me with a raised eyebrow. "How'd you know my voice was missing? " he mouthed.

"You haven't spoken a word since you arrive sir, I kinda figured 'hey this dude is totally mute!'." I shrugged my shoulders, "now answer my question. How'd you lose your voice.? "

"A sea warlock stole it", he turned around so I could wash his chest, "Now I have a question. How can you understand me? If you can understand me, why are you here and not helping other people who can't speak? "

I rang the soap and water out of sponge. Putting shampoo on my hands, I start to run my hands through his red locks.

"My mother was mute. When I was a little girl, we were extremely poor, so we never had enough money to get her classes to learn sign language. I had to learn to read her lips so we could communicate. It was hard, especially with my father working a lot, I was to take care of mother. I wasn't able to go to school, but that didn't mean I was stupid. I was able to find a way to meet the Princess and beg her to give me a job in the castle. I've worked here for about seven years, since I was 14, and every month I send my pay check to my mother. I dont have time to help others when I have to help my mother."