Kronk x Drippy Goku

While traveling to the Tournament of Power with Whis in his best drip, Goku is suddenly taken by a wind, tripping back into a mysterious portal, scuffling his limited edition diamond studded Yeezies. He falls back, knocking his head on something hard and losing conscious.

-

He awakes on the forest floor, head troubling as much as his cock. Vision hazy, he notices that there is an unusual amount of squirrels around him. They all stare. "Where the hell am I?" He sits up, groggy and confused. "I sense a lack of drip in this universe. Something is wrong." He looks down at his shoes. "Shit, did they get scuffed? Now they're only good as squirrel food. Drippy squirrel food." He takes them off, tossing them into the underbrush and revealing a new pair of shoes from his Supreme jacket. A pair of sapphire embedded black air forces. "There we go. Better."

Suddenly, an angelic voice spoke from the woods. It sounded heavenly, divine even. "Hello? Is anyone there?"Goku watches as the squirrels part, making a path for the stranger. He comes from the shadows, revealing a tall, thick ass piece of man. Built like a literal wine glass and abs of a washboard. He looks almost godly and not drippy at all. Goku would fuck, but this guy is as dry a cracker. Goku is worried if they interacted that he would drown this man. He's just too soaked, wetter than your mom's pussy, a literal ocean against an dry piece of land.

"Hello? Are you okay?"

Goku gets to his feet. "I'm good man. I just took a fat L right there, but I think I'll carry. Gotta figure out where I am though." Kronk looks confused. He has no idea was that means, but this guy seems nice. Plus, he looks a bit lost and confused.

"You need help then, right? My name is Kronk, want to come inside and I can help you? I made spinach puffs! Fresh from the oven, just how Poppy loved them," He pauses, eyes turning wistfully to the sky, eyes tearing up, "Just how Poppy loved them..."

"Yeah, that'd be fire. I'm Drip, Goku Drip." He starts to follow Kronk, accidently knocking his foot into an unearthed diamond, scuffing his shoes yet again. "Shit," He curses, takin off his air forces and replacing them with some 2016 Back to the Future Nike Air Mags.

_

In another universe far away, as Goku begins his budding romance with Kronk, Goku's little pissbaby friends are getting stomped out in the tournament parking lot. Jiren is absolutely eviscerating them, choking Krillen out with his gold chain and laughing at how lukewarm their fits were. Krillen's Old Navy khaki jorts were no match for Jiren's black long sleeve Gucci tee.

_

Goku really like Kronk's puffs. They're better than a Costco hot dog. "These are fucking fire man. Absolutly boss. Wish my wife could be this wet and soft. These are 10/10, fucking platinum, they're so drippy I could be drinking them." Slrp slurp.

"Wow, never get compliments like that," Kronk blushes brighter than the Supreme red logo. "Poppy never complimented me like that," Kronk looks into the distance, eyes once again wet. Kronk's eyes were the only drippy thing about him.

"Yeah man, it's good. Why your eyes pissing?"

Kronk sniffs. "My Poppy, he left some years again. Ten years ago to be precise. He went to get yak's milk and he never came back."

Goku tilts his head and talks through the food in his mouth. "Yak's milk? What brand is that? Doesn't sound drippy at all. I can't relate neither. I stepped on my dad with my yeezies. He was a loser. Never won a game of COD. Couldn't fucking carry a game. Trash ass baby." He says, looking into Kronk's eye as he sips loudly on a Original favored Monster Energy. "I rejected humanity and returned to monke, went x-game mo on him. And next thing I knew, I woke up naked in my Calvin Klein underwear next to my dead fucking dad. I was all like, oh my god he fucking dead, oh my god. Snatched his yankee and took the brim. Fucking okie dokied out of there before his folks pulled up."