Rapunzel x emotionless! Reader

yAy!! A new book!! Lets get started , Shall we?

°=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=°

3rd person

You were the royal tear collecter. Cool right? No.

Ever since the King and Queen found out the prince's tears heal they thought that it could help cure the incurable illnesses(lol it's called incurable for a reason). You would constantly have to attend heart breaking plays that would make the prince cry his heart out. You would just sit in boredom, expessing no interest in the play.

(Y/n)'s POV

"H-how are you not crying?" The prince and I were heading back to the castle after the play, Romeo and Juliet. I just shrugged in response. I was never that emotional, especially with moments like these. Most people in the castle avoided me because of my coldness but I can't help it.

Once we arrived at the castle, I went my separate ways from the prince. I walked down the silent halls, the only noise being the small clang of bottles around my waist. I approached the grand hall were the king and queen resided.

As I grabbed the door handle the door busted open, hitting me in the nose and knocking me over.
Rapunzel ran out , not even stopping to check if I was Ok.

Rude

I stood up and placed my hand on my nose. I looked at my hand and saw the obvious red liquid drip down my finger.
The king and queen will have to wait.

I walked back down the hall and into the infirmary. I washed my hands and cleaned around my nose. I took a peice of gauze(?) out the cabinet and put it in my nose.

As I was about to leave I heard a small sniffle. I turned around and searched the small room.

*Sniff*

I lifted the sheets of the small infirmary bed to be met with a brunette. He looked up at me, his brown eyes gave off a glossy look from the tears coming out his eyes. I hurriedly grabbed an empty bottle and began to collect his fallen tears.

"Please don't, not this time." he grabbed my hand and moved it to my side. "C-can I have a hug?"

I gave a slight nod and he immediately pulled me into a hug. He nuzzled his head in my hair(if you don't have hair then your neck) and had a full out break down.

"Whats wrong?" I said in a low whisper. "She ended it...the engagement... And ran away with some of the royal family's riches." "That hoe" I said seriously. He let out a small chuckle.

"Don't see whats funny. Thats just so...bitchy." He broke the hug and laughed harder. I felt a small heat rise up to my cheeks as he pulled a toothy smile.

"You have... Beautiful teeth", his smile widened as if to show them off. "That a strange thing to compliment!" I could felt a small smile come upon my face.
"I guess so. "

He pulled me back into a hug and rested his head on my shoulder.
"Thanks... (Y/n) for being here with me." My eyes widen when I heard him call me by my name for the first time. When he usually addressed me it was always a Excuse me? or a Pardon?.

"Y-you're welcome..." I said as I hugged him back.

(*^▽^*)(*^▽^*)(*^▽^*)(*^▽^*)

Heya reader! This chapter might be really weird. Evan said this chapter was stupid. I'm just trying to get back in the feel of things, ya know? Plus this was just a thought that came up.

Sorry if it was weird and bad 🙇
( ´△`)

541 words