Male! Ursule x Male! reader

==========

"Erica!" I yell as I kick my way through the ocean water.

"Erica!" I scream out into storm surrounding me. I try to call out to her again, but the rocking waves were pushing me further into it's murky depths the harder I fought back. I grabbed a drifting plank that floated by me so I could try to get ahold of myself.

Finally being able to keep my head above water, I spot Erica's body being thrown around in the chaos. I began paddling, using all the strength I could muster. Reaching out to grab her arm, I barely touched her before my view was obstructed by a flurry of red.

"What the fuck?" I whipped my head around, trying to grasp what just happened. "Erica?" This time my voice came out as nothing but a whisper, confusion overpowering the thoughts of worry I had for my younger sister.

CRE-EEEEEK

I slowly turned my head, a part of my brain already knowing what I was going to see. I only got a glimpse of a part of the ship wreckage heading for my body before I was forced underwater, the world around me fading to an ugly black.

-

"--humans are so stupid--on't belong in the water. I--ugh, I should left your sorry a--"

I could vaguely hear a voice echoing around me, it seeming to echo from all directions. A groan rumbled in my throat as the ache of my muscles started to set in. "Wow, you're actually alive." The voice from before spoke. I forced my eyes open to try and find them.

I was in an underwater cave, a fluorescent species of algae on the ceiling. Water surrounded the edges of my periphery, it reflecting the algae's soft blue glow. I spotted a ledge to my left that was raised slightly above the water. It had a table made of pink corals and it was stocked full of colourful bottles. What really grabbed my attention was the man standing next to the table. He's purple skinned with a head of white hair. He's a healthy size, not too muscled or too pudgy. But past his torso is fucking tentacles.

"Holy shit!" I jerked up but keened back when my body cried out in pain. The man(man? Merman? Octoman?) rolled his eyes as he pulled himself to me. He swam through the water and came to lean against the water level slab of stone I was laid on. "Wouldn't move if I was you, kid. You were tossed around pretty hard. I was just getting something together to sooth your body."

I relaxed back and stared at the ceiling. "Can I ask you some questions?" I proposed. I mean, I'm in a cave with a monster man who hasn't eaten me yet so I hope there is no harm in trying to figure some stuff out about my situation. Plus I need to avoid freaking out and getting him mad.

"Mm...as long as they're not stupid questions." He finally answered. I take a second to gather my questions(the ones that aren't stupid).

"Well first off, where am I?"

"In a cave near my home."

"Where is home?"

"I'm sure you can figure that out yourself, human." He says with a smirk.

Okay so he wants to be difficult. Fine. Whatever.

"Okay--um," I reach my hand up to my mouth, fiddling with my bottom lip as I think. "Who are you? And what are you?" He props his arm up beside me, leaning on his hand as he watched me. A grin pulls to his face at my question.

"Ursule. I'm a sea witch, soon-to-be usurper of the queen of the ocean." His eyes flicked around my face to catch my reaction, but I couldn't help but continue to stare at the ceiling. "Usurper, huh? How is that going for you?"

"All to plan before you showed up." He playfully groans out. Pushing himself away, he goes to his worktable and returns with a bottle filled with a pink gel. "Your sister is out there capturing the heart of my next victim. Little did I know was that she had a big brother." He popped the bottle open with his thumb and poured some of it onto his fingers.