Male! Esmeralda x shy! reader

3rd POV

You were a small, teenage girl in the middle of the festival of fools. You watched as a handsome young man danced across a large stage, his hips moving seductively and his eyes twinkling with enjoyment. Red garments decorated his well trained body. His hands moved with grace, his black hair shone in the beautiful weather, and the charms on his head only added to his looks. You were enchanted by all of him. You jumped in surprise when he quickly sweep down and winked at you. Your cheeks grew a garden of roses and illuminated every inch of your face. The dancer only smirked. He reached out his hands for you to grab, which you hesitantly took, and dragged you up onto the stage. You cheeks calmed down, but were still dusted with a light peach due the fact you were now in front a crowd. He wrapped a clothe around your neck and began to drag you into a dance. You were shaking from the fear being humiliated in front of almost the entire city. "Don't worry, just follow my steps." He chuckled into your ear. You silently nodded.

He grabbed one of your hands and spun you around. "Add some skip to your step. That'll make it more fun!" You let a small giggle before following his order. You two moved around in sync, making all on lookers fall for your raditating charms. Your limps intertwinned and your hands clapsed together. Giggles left you as you two danced a small jig while facing eachother. This is the most fun you've had with someone in long time, let alone in public. "What's your name shorty?" He said between deep breathes. Your hips bumped with his before you answered. "(Y-Y/n)! I-Its nice to meet you you!" He chuckled at your shy indroduction. "Relax, I'm Emerald. I'd like to formally talk you," He picked me up and spun me around in the air, "Meet me in my tent as soon as you can." You barely caught what he said before he disappeared. You fell to the ground in a cloud of lavender smoke. He left you in sea of cheers from the on looking crowd. You were flushed again in the face of at least 100 people throwing roses at you. Your feet reacted faster than your mind, so your immediate instinct to run to the streets. You hurried through the crowd into a near by alley. Meanwhile, a certain someone watched the cute girl that charmed him scurry away.

Your Pov

I clutched my rapidly beating heart. It felt like it would thunder out of my chest and run the streets wild. The man back there... he was amazing. The way his body held mine, and the swaying if his hips. It all made my heart race. And he want me to meet him in his tent. His tent. I clutched my chest as I shakingly wobbled out the alleyway. Walking around, I wondered around the tents until I was yanked into a pink one. Inside was Emerald, shirtless. "Found you!" He gushed. I covered my face in embarrassment. "Y-yes you found me. Now please put some clothes on." He took my hands and cupped them in his. He held a sweet smile. If looks could kill, I'd be brutelly murdered. "Why? Not showing off to someone like you would be a waste. I need to do something to charm you." "Is it too early to say that you've already caught my heart..." I muttered under my breath. I didn't think I said it out loud, but it was apparent that I did from his chuckle. "So I've already got you in my web! And I barely even tried." He spun me around by my hand. I yelped as he danced with me again. There was no music so it was a tad awkward, but fun. He twirled me around his slightly cluttered tent, each step mixing into a fine groove. With one more pull, I was placed into his arms. "You might not talk much, nor sing, but you're pulling me into a pool of love like a Siren. I need to see you, some where outside this celebration. Some where we could just...talk." A small smile crept to my lips as I gazed in his eyes. I had just meet him, but I was falling for him too, slowly, but I know I was. But I'm not going to say that out loud, I barely know him. "O-okay, we could do that. Something like a date!" I quickly cover my mouth. I didn't mean to say that. "O-or if thats what you w-want. I understand if you don't-" Emerald places on a finger on my lips. He wraps an arm around my shoulders and pulls me into a half hug. I felt his head lean on mine as he hummed. "We can definitely do that! A date... with my quiet siren. Yes!" He pulls away and grabs me by my shoulders," Meet me here later. We'll embark on our date tonight." I was too flustered to give a clear response. I quickly became a ball of awkward mutters and incoherent stutters. "I'll take that as a yes then." He said as his hands retracted from me. He turned and searched a bit in some boxes before pulling out the clothe he had wrapped around me earlier while dancing. He wrapped it around my head like a patient that just came out of dental surgery. It pushes my cheek in a bit and made me sort of squishy. "Hehe, cute..." emerald muttered before turning me around. He walked me out his tent before I could fully understand what was happening. "Alright now go get ready. And don't take that scarf off! I want to see you in it when you come back." I nodded my head the best I could. I hesitantly gave him a hug before running off into the crowd with a flushed facd. My heart was thunder in once again at the thought of seeing him again later this evening.

Double update bitches! I actually just wanna make up for my frequent disappearances (ノ'∀`*)ノ hehe.
I'm also currently working on all your requests (^ω^)so just you wait

P.s. Alot of people are reading this trash wtf why you guys actually reading these