Male! Cinderella x kinda dense! reader

[unedited]

You picked a the small bit of rust the was building up on your armor's shoulder peice. It was another boring day of patrol. You were a castle guard for the royal family and it was honestly the most boring job you could have in the kindom. Sure, you would catch 2 or 3 unluckies trying to break in, but that was as eventful as things got.

You were just circling around a stone wall when something suddenly bumped into you. You stood there unfazed, while the other person fell right on their bottom. "Hm?" You barely noticed you collided with someone until you made eye contact with them. "Oh, hi." You said. You took him by the upper arm and gently lifted him up with ease. Once the blonde haired male was up, you finally got a good glimpse at him. Lush blonde hair, glassy blue eyes, small figure; he was a perfect form of attractive. And also the princess's fiancé, Cinder."Hi there! I sorry for bumping into you like that, I'm just sort of...lost." You nodded. "Is that so? Well, good luck finding where ever you're going!" You slightly dusted him off before stepping past him. Cinder looked back at you, half expecting you offer him a bit of help, seeing as to how he was a tad to shy to ask. But you didn't. You continued to wonder around your patrol route without sparing him a second glance.

You were preparing to go to bed when the emergency bells sounded. You had just finished your shift, and planned to nap like there was no tomorrow, but nooo. Some fool had to do something stupid enough to set the guards on alert. You ran to the courtyard no less, still muttering some curses here and there. When you made it, everyone else was already there. You got in line and acted like you had heard what was announced just moments ago. "Alright soldiers! Be on the look out, we have to find the boy!" You tilted your head. 'Boy? That's not very specific', you thought. The man next to seemed to have seen you confusion fore he explained it out to you. "Cinder, huh? I saw him earlier. Said something about being lost, I would've helped him if I'd known this would happen. But then again...I probably would have gotten lost too..." You said to yourself. You started to wonder off to who-knows-where to find Cinder. The man gave out a long, aggravated sigh before going behind you and pushing you. He pushed all the way to your normal scouting route before stopping. "Hurry and find Cinder before I get fired for not having you be the one that finds him." You looked at him curiously. "Who would fire you?"

"The readers. Now go, before someone else gets him!"

You shrugged, obviously not getting the message. "Ugh, why can't this one be like the pirate!" The stranger cried before walking off. You wondered around a bit, looking in little nooks and crannies the couldn't even hide a child. "Cinder! Mr. Cinder! I know you're here, I can smell you... okay not really. But I do know you're somewhere around here! I can feel it." You yelled out. You walked around a little more until you decided to take a break at a near by well. You sat there comfortably when suddenly a rock flung out and hit you in the head. "Ow! What the hell!" "Help! Look in the well, in here!" You looked down the well. In the bucket, seemingly stick, sat the king-to-be. He was scrunched up in an uncomforatable position. "Oh, hi." You state lamely. You had a lazy smile on your face as you lazily waved at him. "C-can you please get me out?" Cinder spoke. You confused the day lights out of him. Most would help a person out of a well immediately, while you just slowly started to anchor him up. He swung back and forth, each time the chains holding the bucket giving a warning creek. You finally pulled him up to surface, where to bucket broke off of its old rusted supporters. "Wait no!" Cinder closed his eyes so he wouldn't have to watch himself plummet from the surface. The falling feeling never came though. He opened his eyes to see you leaning over the side of the well, your upper body nearly collapsing into well. You had a hand wrapped around the bucket handle. "Don't move." You said with a serious expression. Your voice seemed a bit more static and threatening, as if, if Cinder were to move, you'd drop him without a second thought. It took Cinder by surprise, your sudden mood change, but he went along with your orders. You lifted him up with slight difficulty, considering your awkward footing and similar weights. Once he was out you placed him on his feet with the bucket still on his butt. With a sharp pull, it was off and thrown on the ground. "Alright Cindy, you're all good. Now come with me so I can go and fill in a report." Cinder was still a bit shocked by your continuing seriousness, but he was starting to rather like it.

"Alright, Charming's fiancé is found. You may all return to your present duties." The head of command announced. You stood to her left, Cinder standing to your left. Everyone clapped a bit before heading off. "Thank you for finding him. You can go back to your resting area." A thankful sigh left your lips when those words left the commanders lips. "Alright! Thank you and goodnight!" You shook the commander's hand and pat Cinder's head." Bye bye buddy. You should really get a castle map." With that, you left to go to your room.

Suddenly, you were stopped by a hand on your wrist. "Um, th-thank you for helping me out of there..." The cute voice spoke. You turned around to see a blushing Cinder. You smiled a bit before ruffling his hair again. "You look really cute when you blush like that." You said with a small laugh.

The end

Extra

The stranger from before stood near the well with confusion etched on his face. "Do I just leave it here...Do I bottle it? Is it even considered a villain?" He circled it a bit before speaking. "Aw fuck it." He took out a bottle, popped off the cork, and allowed to well to be slowly sucked in the bottle. He sealed it and sighed. "That is one stupidest things I've bottled." He said shaking his head.

Hihihi! Do you guys like when I do double updates? I really want to know...

And don't worry, I'm still writing all your request, just in the order in which you all request them.

Next up will be...

Male! Ursule x Reader

Male! Mulan x Reader

Male! Malifecent x Reader

Male! Cruella x Reader

Male! Cinderella x Male! Reader (That good smut boiiii)