Male Cruella x Male!Reader

◇NSFW. Check tags at the bottom before reading if you fear being triggered.◇
♡For legal reasons I must say that this is 18+ content. Please do not flex your age in the comments, that is not funky fresh♡
Edit: After confusion about the "Masc" in the title I changed it to male
-

The rain poured down on London, but the people didn't seem to care much. Most headed to their designated locations under the safety of an umbrella. The atmosphere was drab, the streets quiet of excitement. But, one person dressed in head to toe red, was excitedly pushing through the crowd. He had a mile wide grin spread across his face as he came face to face with the home of his love.

He entered the building, closing his umbrella and slipping it into his purse. He approached the head desk, his heels' clacking echoing in the lounge. The man behind the desk glanced up and his eyes widen when spotting the new face. "Hello. How may I help you?" His voice sounded strained as he greeted the man. "Hello there! Could you please page Cruellel de Vil so I can access his apartment?" The boy spoke as he leaned over the counter. The secretary gave a stiff nod as he dialed Cruellel's apartment number.

"Good evening, sir. This is the head desk calling to let you know you have a visiter--Who? Oh um..." The secretary looked to the man in red for an answer. "His boyfriend." The man answered loud enough to be heard through the phone. The secretary looked at him in confusion until it finally clicked in his head that he was indeed not looking at a gorgeous woman. The person dressed in a shiny red sun hat, a sleek red overcoat, and ruby pumps looked down confidently at the man. This was one of Cruellel's biggest competitors and well known lover, (Y/n) (L/n).

The secretary jumped when Cruellel barked to let him in. "Oh, um, go right ahead sir. 56th floor. Mr.De Vil will buzz you in." The secretary dumbly pointed to the elevator. (Y/n) grinned and thanked him, letting his manicured fingers drag across the counter before entering his desired floor in the elevator. It dinged in approval, sliding open and taking the man up.

He tapped his foot impatiently as he watched the numbers slowly count up. In the purse he clutched is a folder, thick and bursting with new sketches that he wanted to show his boyfriend. It's been months since he's seen Cruellel, his most recent trip to Congo keeping him away from the gray atmosphere of London. But he's back, and he's ready to brag about his latest Congolese inspired season of clothes.

The elevator halts and opens into Cruellel's livingroom. The man in red strides through the home, already knowing that his boyfriend is probably under a stack of paperwork in his office.

Just as he'd thought, he found Cruellel hunched over his desk, colour pencils sketching away at a a coat. He smiles and goes behind him, his red gloved fingers going to touch him.

-

"Hello, Mr. De Vil." You whisper in his ear before gently placing your hands on his shoulders. Cruellel glances back at you before going back to his coat. It was pretty, you had to give him that. A simple black and white spotted fur coat with a red silk lining. Looking at it, it looking as though it combined the both of your styles. But you stop that thought. You're boyfriend isn't sappy like that.

"You're back." He simply says. You hum and put your nose in the crook of his neck. He smells freshly washed, and his casual wear tells you he plans to stay in today.

"I am. Miss me?"

He chuckles. "Not in the slightest."

You playfully glare, then bite his ear. He jumps, the colour pencil falling from his hand and clattering to the ground. You can see a red blush form on his neck. "Darling, I was kidding." He hisses. He turns around in his chair, his hands finding their place on your hips. You laugh, running your fingers through his black and red hair.