Male!Cinderella x male!reader

Maybe I should have put this in the first chapter but I'm going to do all types of stories malexmale and the sort. So I guess late heads up?
(,,๏ ㅅ ๏,,)(,,๏ ㅅ ๏,,)(,,๏ ㅅ ๏,,)

I took a deep breath as I stepped off the boat. It was nice to see land for once. One of my crew signaled me over to him.
"Captain! This spiffy lookin' gentleman 'ere would like to have a word with ye'!" I nodded and walked over.
"Yes?" I said with a slight tilt of my head.

"Well", he adjusted him monagol(?) and cleared his throat,"The King requests you and your crew stay a couple of days in the Kingdom. He was very much grateful for the new shipment of sweets you brought in. He has got other goods he would like to ship but it might take awhile to gather. It should be ready next Sunday, or a week. All the same. "

"No problem. Now where might I be stayin'? This IS on pretty short notice." I looked around, glancing at the buildings near the dock. They all looked well managed and friendly. He nodded and said, "Well... We have that covered."

~~Time skip brought to you by Colgate 👍 a really nice toothpaste~~

The carriage rolled up to a rather elegant looking mansion. I hopped out and walked up to the front door. Before I knocked I hesitated, I could feel a dark aura radiating from the house. I shrugged it off and knocked anyway.

I could hear shouting from inside and a small blonde boy hurriedly opened the door a crack, just enough to stick his head out. He was petite, along with a small nose and fluffy blonde hair. His eyes were a bright beautiful blue. They reminded me of the sea that I oh so love.

"Ay, you be the resident of this house?", he gave me a small smile and a nod. I smirked.
"Then I'm glad to be staying with such a precious thing such as yer'self. " He looked at me confused and called out to his stepfather. A man with dark hair mixed with gray opened the door fully. He gave me a once over then smiled at me. I didn't like his smile one bit.

"Captain (M/n)! It's a pleasure to finally see you. Oh please! Come right in!", he moved behind me and shuffled me into the house.
He called over his rather unattractive sons and introduced them.

"This is Andrew and Drake, my sons. And this is... ", he pointed over at blonde and pulled a disgusted face," He's just a servant." I say a look of pain come across the boys face but he smiled at me nonetheless.

"Well it's nice to meet you and the laddys. It's a pleasure to be here." I pulled one of my signature smiles and the two siblings blushed.
Their father whispered something in Blondie's ear and signaled me to follow him.

"He'll be showing you to your room." I nodded and followed the boy as he bounded up the stairs.

We made it to my room without starting any type of conversation. He dropped my luggage and turned to leave.
I grabbed his shoulder and turned him around.
"Wait right there Blondie", I grabbed my luggage, ushered it into my room, and started digging through it. I pulled out a black and (f/c) flag and folded it. I exited my room and he was still standing there.

Folding the flag more, I tied the flag around his head like a bandana."I knew it! It suits ye'." He blushed a bit, smiled, then muttered a small thank you. "Ye' welcome laddy. Ya' really needed something to bright up yer' outfit. Yer' too pretty to be wherein' those dull clothes."

His face light up like a fire. "Thank you!" I smiled and pat his head. Turning away, I walked into my room without another word.

~~another time skip!~

Monday~

The room I got was small so I didn't really bother to look around it. But I do notice something.I found a small string on the wall and curiosity got the best of me. A small jingle could be heard echoing through the wall as I lightly tugged the string.
"Coming!" I heard someone shout from down stairs. Seconds later I heard someone knocking on my door. I shouted a come in and a blond tuff of hair popped into my room.