Level 2

"Spirit? Are you alright?" Hueningkai jumped forward, seeing taehyuns avatar frozen.

"Yeah, sorry....lets level you guys up." Taehyun snapped out of it, walking through the forest.

"Whats the mission Bin?" Taehyun asked, since soobin recieved the mission instead.

"Defeat the paladin and collect his gold....and my name is soobin
....if you dont want to use my username over mic, its a little awkward..." soobin pulled up the enemies profile.

"Shit...were fighting a paladin? Its going to be hard since we dont have a paladin on our team..." taehyun regretted choosing this mission.

"I got him!" Hueningkai spotted the Paladin running for them and then retreating on sight.

Huening Kai ran into the tree line, Vanishing from taehyuns sight.
Taehyun wanted to run,but they were suddenly attacked from behind.

"Aiisssshh!!! Soobin! Hold whoever that is off until i get hueningkai back." Taehyun took off before Soobin could consent.

Soobin panicked, and ran to try and get some distance to shoot arrows at the attacker.

The attacker did not let up and chased soobin far and far into the forest. Soobin hid beneath a bush and saw the attacker stop and look around for him.

He was wearing a long black cloak over armor with an X on it. Only the slightest bit of pink Tufts peeked out where his head was underneath the cloak.

Why is he so decorated he's supposed to be an NPC enemy, since he's clearly a paladin....

Soobin stayed quiet and drew an arrow, aiming at the clueless enemies chest.

His hood fell, and revealed a face too pretty to be an NPC. Soobin scanned his player ID.

'Sweet and Fluffy Cotton Candy' seemed cute for the strong looking paladin.

The player, distracted looking for Soobin, didnt notice the actual enemies targeting him.

"Look out!" Soobin knew he was giving up their mission reward, but couldnt let the player die and lose all his inventory.

Soobin jumped in front of the player and hugged him, getting hit with the enemie's sword instead.

"HEY!" the player caught soobin, falling from the wound, but successfully saving the other player.

The pink haired player quickly processed and blocked them from another attack, defending soobins wounded body.

The paladin was easily beat by the high level player, and he returned to soobins side.

"Im so sorry for chasing you!! With your blue hair- i thought you were the enemy in the mission...." the player held soobin in his lap, going over his wounds.

Damn...its fatal...he'll lose his inventory....

"Ill get you help....thank you for defending me, Archer Bin." The player lifted soobin up bridal style, wary of his wound.

"Soobin....your name?"soobin asked.

"Yeonjun...dont talk your health will deplete faster." Yeonjun hurried throughout the missions forest, looking for the team soobin had come in with, they had to have a healer.

Right?

-

"Hueningkai!!!" Taehyun called, annoyed that the boy had just run off like that.

"Shhhh" taehyun heard a whisper beside him, but saw no one.

"Hueningkai?" Taehyun asked, recognizing the whispers.

"Left....aim high...in the tree...." hueningkai whispered again. Taehyun didnt have time to question where hueningkai was, and simply aimed where he told him to, trusting his team.

Taehyuns eyes flashed purple, and he teleported into the tree, zapping the paladin with electricity before he could even attack.

Taehyun opened the enemie's inventory, collecting it as the mission said to do so.

Moonlight Spirit has collected the mission's bounty. +1 level and +200 coins to each player.

Hueningkai laughed and turned visible, happy to see his level go up.

"You can turn invisible???!!!" Taehyun teleported down, holding hueningkais shoulders to examine him.

"I picked it up- mmm i dont remember where. We won Spirit!" Hueningkai smiled and hugged taehyun, cheering him.

Taehyun froze at the celebration hug.

'We did it Moon!!! Were the highest group!!!'

"Spirit?" Hueningkai asked, waving his arms around to bring him back to reality.

ArcherBin has been critically injured

The two both brought their attention to the message, before running to soobins location.

Taehyun saw another player and teleported with his spirit dagger against yeonjuns neck.

"Let him go, with his inventory." Taehyun warned.

"I wasnt the one that injured him, he defended me." Yeonjun cautiously set soobin down, identifying that these two were his team.

"He needs a healer, i told him id heal him." Yeonjun looked to taehyun, who was holding his nose bridge.

"Our team...has no healer.. soobin we literally just did our first mission and you risked it to save a solo player???!" Taehyun was more frustrated with his new team than anything.

"Actually...i can heal! Its my highest skill!" Hueningkai surprised taehyun again, kneeling by soobin and healing his health.

Yeonjun looked relieved when the notification appeared.

ArcherBin's health was restored by Can't We Just Summon Cute Animals?

"Who has that long of a username???" Yeonjun laughed at the boy, teasing.

"I couldnt think of one...." hueningkai pouted helping soobin to a stand.

"Thank you guys...im sorry i put the team in jeopardy Spirit..." soobin felt bad only an hour in on their team and he was dissapointing the leader.

"Its fine, just learn from your mistakes." Taehyun rolled his eyes, just glad nothing bad actually happened.

"How can i repay you?" Yeonjun pulled up his inventory, offering it to soobin, whom he owed it all to.

Taehyuns ears perked up, looking at yeonjuns inventory for soobin.

"That bow would give your attacks 12X more damage!!!" Taehyun spotted the opportunity to level fhe team up.

"But i dont have a high enough skill to weild it yet..." soobin gestured to the lock symbol over the weapon.

Taehyun huffed, brushing yeonjun off again. "Then its pointless, go away solo."

"Please! I really cant let you just go....im a paladin...i honor myself on no debts....can i pledge myself to you?"  Yeonjun asked, happier about this option, taking soobins hands and eyeing his jewlery dangling over his pretty features.

"Pledge yourself?" Soobin didnt know what he meant.

"YES! YES YOU CAN! IF YOU JOIN OUR TEAM!" Taehyun stepped in between the two, once again interested.

"Deal." Yeonjun shook hands with taehyun, sending two instant notifications to the team's screens.

Sweet and Fluffy Cotton Candy has accepted your team invite!

》Sweet and Fluffy Cotton Candy has formed an oath with ArcherBin!

Soobin blinked a couple times, confused.

Why does it feel like my own team leader just sold me away?