Level 20

"You dont have to explain." Hueningkai said, waiting right where he always waited for the others. He patted the grass beside him, not even turning to see who logged on. He knew.

"Can i hold you again? Please?...." taehyun sped walked to hueningkai immediately upon spawning, sitting down quickly. He couldnt sleep, and needed to see him again.

"Now your asking me weird questions..." hueningkai smiled to him, noticing his puzzled eyes.

"Please? I know its weird, but-" taehyun tried justifying himself, but hueningkai had crawled over to him, laying in his lap without another question.

"Can i know your name now?" Hueningkai asked, taking taehyuns hand to fidgit with while he got what he wanted.

Taehyun felt like crying with the position alone. It made him so melencholy, but it also gave his heart a sense of relief he didnt know he needed.

"No. Im never meeting people offline again. The slide incident was an emergency, they didnt even learn my name then." Taehyun replied, rracing hueningkais neck and chest with his hand.

Hueningkai shouldve felt creeped out, but it all just felt normal, and calming.
He let taehyun do whatever he pleased with him.

"Fine. I give up....youll tell me eventually." Hueningkai stuck his toungue out at taehyjn, making him gawk back. He was already feeling better being around hueningkai, feeling sleepy finally.

"Oh yeah? What makes you think that?" Taehyun was curious at the youngers devious smile.

"I dont know, i just have a feeling youll give in." Hueningkai looked up at taehyusn eyes, happy that they were creased into a smiling expression for once.

"Can i stay with you tonight? Ill camp in game...." taehyun laid back, inviting hueningkai to lay with him, to which huenignkai shuffled up to him.

"I like you, you know i like you but youre teasing me like this...." hueningkai sighed with a bittersweet smile, laying his head on taehyuns chest.

"No. Dont like me, i dont have time for relationships. Im going to beat my old team, then im quitting this game forever. Dont get attached to me..." taehyuns tone was harsher now, making hueningkai shoot up.

"What?! Leaving?! Youre going to just leave the team and everything?!Then- we wont see eachother!" Hueningkai was scared now. He really wouldnt ever see taehyun again if one day he just logged out of this game.

"I told you, i dont have feelings for you kai. I only want to destroy them, and leave. This game has no fun in it for me anymore, just bad memories." Taehyun shattered hueningkais heart strings one tug at a time.

Huenignkais voice broke before he started speaking, and he tried again fighting tears this time.

"But- the team...our training- the dancing....spirit please, you dont have to love me, but please stay..." huenjngkai held his arm, now crying and beggin he didnt care how pathetic he looked. Taehyun had no idea what he meant to hueningkai, he couldnt remember anything.

"Im sorry, this was a mistake. Youre clearly not going to understand." Taehyun stood, getting ready to log off.

"Then tell me!! Please hyung! Ill listen!" Hueningkai grasped for him but he only caught air, falling back to the ground.

MoonlightSpirit has logged off

-

Soobin panted, feeling extremely self concious, but elated. Utter joy, a rare thing soobin could get in real life was there, flowing the entire moment. He had satisfaction, magic, love.