Level 16

"BEOMGYU MOVE!" Yeonjun lunged forward and tackled beomgyu away from a fire blast.

"WHAT HAPPENED?? WHATS WITH HIM??" Soobin aimed his arrows, defending the two from the front while the others attacked.

"HOW SHOULD I KNOW??! HE JUST FROZE!"yeonjun explained, seeing beomgyu staring blankly towards the opposing group.

"WE CANT SURRENDER! THE FIGHTS STARTED PULL YOURSELVES TOGETHER!!" Taehyun shot back with a lightning strike.

Hueningkai stayed calm and ran towards yeonjun and beomgyu, tapping yeonjuns shoulder.

"Ive got him, they need you!" Hueningkai held beomgyus trembling hands while yeonjun swooped out to stand front with soobin.

Hueningkai turned them invisible and ran to the side of the beach, taking him into the white space glitch.

"HUENINGKAI HID THEM! NOW START OFFENSE!" Taehyun orchestrated their positions, grabbing a sword yeonjun formed and threw to him and taking on their paladin of GunRun.

Yeonjun held soobins hand, practicing their special ability they hd practiced with soobin, boosting his weapon forming ability to form a huge mace to fall on 3 of the opponents.

"Where are we?" Beomgyu calmed seeing an empty white space with only hueningkai and himself.

"I took you away because you were hyperventilating, what happened?" Hueningkai walked over to beomgyu, helping him up.

"That group isnt taehyuns old group....GunRun is my old group.....they require cruel things to be in their group....i dont want you guys to fight them, theyre really strong!! We have to surrender!" Beomgyus held hueningkais shoulders, putting fear into him too.

"What? We cant surrender anyway, how are they cruel??" Hueningkai tried to calm beomgyu but he seemed more worried.

"They make their team members wear the nerve equipment along with the normal suit, then they crank it up. When you join the team....they just torture you in training, and your actual body pays for it....theyre cruel....please kai- cant we just all log off? Itll end the round!" Beomgyu wanted to cheat badly, but hueningkai looked scared at the suggestion. Even more so then just fighting them head on.

"Beomgyu, were a team, have some faith in our training.....they need us to help them now, we cant stay here-" hueningkai was cut off by flinging backfrom the white space. Both beomgyu and hueningkai were sent back to the game.

Beomgyu found himself standing up to a battlefield on the beach, hueningkai and soobin had gotten flung past them to the water, and the invisibilty wore off.

Beomgyu dodged their attacks, but he saw that their team was losing terribly, yeonjun and taehyun having to turn to defense while soobin and hueningkai were knocked in the water.

"BEOMGYU! YOU KNOW THEM BEST! ATTACK, PLEASE!" Taehyun yelled from behind a palm tree, casting shadows to attack gunrun.

"Soobin! Are you alright? Did you grab kai??!" Yeonjun yelled from beside taehyun towards the beaches shore, where they had gotten flung to.

ArcherBin health depleting, protect him!

Cantwejustsummoncuteanimals? Health depleting.

"BEOMGYU! DO A WALL OF VINES! ANYTHING!! LET US GET TO THEM!!" taehyun couldnt defend himself from attacks AND save the others, beomgyu had to make a move.

Beomgyu nodded, trying to control his emotions, his magic would go bizzare if his emotions were bizzare.

He raised his arms and ended up creating a stone wall over the entire beach.

Taehyun and yeonjun wasted no time running into the water, looking around for the other two.

Taehyun activated his tracking ability, seeing a purple path of smoke and a green path next to eachother leading under the water.

"Theyre here!" Taehyun pointed, letting yeonjun dive under with him. They werent down too far, hueningkai was holding soobin, trying to swim up as fast as he could, but soobins coat was wrapped around the coral.

Taehyun teleported down farther to get there faster, and tried to untangle soobins coat off of the coral, but hueningkai wouldnt leave until soobin got out.

You take actual damage here!!

Taehyun wanted to yell at hueningkai, but holding their breath, he tried to convey that sentence through a worried expression.

He quickly moved away from untangling soobins coat when yeonjun got down to them, and moved his objective to hueningkai. He lost conciousness in a second, and could no longer fight against taehyun.

They broke the surfce of the water and taehyun burst a breath, thankful for air.

"Hueningkai! Hueningkai!" Taehyun shook him and hit his cheek trying to make sure he was alive, his health was still dropping so he hadnt died yet.

Taehyun dragged him through the water, laying him on the beach and immediately performing cpr.

Why do you take damage in game??!! Taehyun stressed, for once completely unable to find a reason for something.

He was worried he wouldnt be able to save this boy either....

-

Yeonjun didnt waste time trying to untangle soobins coat, and simply cut it off of him, pulling him to the shore as fst as he could. He glanced to see beomgyu holding up his wall, and felt a small relief in that they werent getting attacked for a little bit. They had come in this round oblivious to the strength of a real major leagues team. They werent ready to face taehyuns old team, and he knew that now.

Soobin started coughing water on his own, but his head was bleeding from blocking the hit that took both kai and himself flying.

"Are you alright?!" Yeonjun was really worried seeing soobin delirious, but he was nodding and responding accurately to yeonjuns questions.

"Wheres...beom?" Soobin managed, getting up and relying on yeonjun to stand straight.

"Hes holding up for us to get to you guys, i think he just needed a second to adjust to seeing them again..." yeonjun decided to hold soobins waist and walk him behind the palm trees for shelter incase beomgyus wall crumbled.

Taehyun hated saving hueningkai, it felt all too familiar....and he had skipped his ptsd counseling in real life too long to be able to handle this.

"WAKE UP! WAKE UP!" taehyun kept repeating cpr until hueningkai eventually coughed up water, leaving him with the weight off of his chest.

Hueningkai touched his lips, lost in the feeling. Ignoring how painful swallowing water had been, he was trying to cling to the feeling of kissing taehyun, like trying to remember a dream you just woke up from.

"GUYS!? ARE THEY ALRIGHT??! I NEED BACKUP!" beomgyu screamed when his wall finally crumbled.