Level 11

A/N: guys im so sorry for the slow updates, im in the process of moving and fixing up 2 houses :.)

"SOMEONE HELP!!! WERE STUCK IN THE YELLOW TUBE SLIDE, PLEASEE!!!!" yeonjun had given up his pride after an hour of being stuck in the cold tube slide in the middle of the night.

"Hyung...please...stop....my pride will shrivel up and vanish if someone actually found us like this...." soobin wanted to cover his face but his arm was literally stuck behind him against the slide.

"Im so sorry this happened soobin,  ill think of something i swear...." yeonjun tried to move or shimmy once again but ended up hurting soobin more.

"Youre hand is on my butt, right?" Soobin asked, trying to see yeonjuns position on top of him.

"Oh....im...im sorry its really stuck there- im not a creep i swear i just cant m-" yeonjun frantically tried to explain, but soobin stopped him.

"My phone is in my pants pocket, if you swipe up on my screen, it will listen to voice command." Soobin tried to lift his torso up some to help yeonjun, pressing their chests together.

"Ow! Fuck- my back-..." yeonjun winced but succeeded in unlocking his phone.

"Call MoonlightSpirit." Soobim commanded.

"What?! Why not our parents??!" Yeonjun didnt understand.

"My-...my dad would uh...not like this." Soobin said, quickly hushing yeonjun when taehyun actually answered.

"Dude, theres no way were gaming its 12pm...." taehyyns voice sounded groggy over the headset.

"I know you dont like giving personal information- but how close do you live to seoul by chance? Its an emergency..." soobin sounded pitiful.

"If this is a prank to get me to tell you my name im hanging up. Goodnight." Taehyun was about to end the call but yeonjuns voice came across.

"SOOBIN AND I ARE STUCK IN A TUBE SLIDE AT TTUKSEOM PARK!! ITS BEEN HOURS AND ITS COLD!" yeonjun recieved a death glare from soobin, whos eyes had fear.

"Ohoohooo....you and soobin got together in real life? And hung out- at a park???" Taehyun tried to hold in his laughter, but his snickering escaped.

"Look...youre all we have- my dad will take away all my things if he finds me like this with a boy....please spirit...its ttukseom park in seoul....if youre anywhere close, ill pay for ypur gas and you can stay with yeonjun tonight, just please." Soobin promised.

"When was my place an offer in this?" Yeonjun whisper/yelled.

"I cant go home like thisat this hour? Please jun?" Soobin begged.

Jun?

"Alright i can be there in an hour, hang tight." Taehyun sighed, hanging up.

Soobin and yeonjun shared an expression of shock, putting their foreheads together in relief.

"So....for an hour- itll be freezing..." soobin watched his smoky breath  fill the tube slide and felt his legs shivering.

"I would let you have my leather jacket- but i cant really take it off." Yeonjun tried and decided to lay on soobin to warm him.

-

Taehyun made it a while fine, but braked harshly at the intersection when a puppy ran in the middle of the road.

Oh my god!!! Someone call 911! TWO YOUNG BOYS WERE INJURED!!! THERES BLOOD EVERYWHERE!!

Taehyun caught his breath, clutching the wheel in the empty intersection.

The puppy was fine, ans finished crossing the road.

I cant do this...i need to take the long way...

Taehyun pulled into a ttukseom parking lot and parked, checking oger his car once to make sure nothing personal was showing, then unbuckled and got out.

"Soobin! Yeonjun! Im here!" Taehyun called out, looking around and stopping his eyes dead on a yellow tube slide.

"Was that spirits voice?" Soobin woke up from his short nap, kept warm by yeonjuns body on top of his.

"Hyung...hyung wake up...." soobin tried to move yeonjun but his sleepy murmuring lips tickled against his neck.

Soobin couldnt help but giggle and curl his head at the tickling.

"I see ive interrupted something." Taehyun cleared his throat at the top of the slide, making the two stuck boys open their eyes like deer in the headlights.

"NO! WERE STUCK LIKE THIS! PLEASE.....please i need sleep..." soobin begged taehyun not to leave.

Taehyun smirked and rolled up his sleeves, accessing their position.

"You two are really fucking talented to get stuck in a kids tube slide. Only you..." taehyun shook his head and shuffled down the slide, trying to push both hard.

"AAAAHH OW OW OW SToP SpIriT iT hUrTs!!" Yeonjun yelped and tried to frantically wiggle.

"Dont you dare get me stuck stop moving you baby." Taehyun tried the opposite and propped his feet against the walls, pulling soobins foot upward.

"Call from....Angel313" a buzzing followed by an automatic voice rang from all three of their phones.

Taehyun paused to answer. "Hello?"

"Where the hell are you? We were going to cram missions tonight and kai and i have been waiting in the player lobby forever!!" Beomgyus angry voice came across.

Taehyun really couldnt explain this situation in words, so simply turned and, with flash, took a selfie of the three in a tube slide, sending it.

Beomgyu paused on the line for a moment before a laugh was heard in the background, kais screeching wasnt hard to distinguish.

"WHAT THE HECK?!! HOW DID YOU GET- NO WHY- NO....I DIDNT KNOW SOOBIN WAS THAT FLEXIBLE!!" beomgyu cackled over the phone.

"Well anyway, plans have changed." Taehyun mentioned and put the phone on speaker while he tried to get the two unstuck without breaking their bones.

"Wait! Spirit! You wouldnt even tell me your name but they get to meet you irl??! Not fair..." hueningkai pouted over the phone.

Beomgyu looked at the picture taehyun had sent and thought of a 3d map of their bodies.

"Take off yeonjuns shoes, and then, itll hurt soobins neck for a second, but lift his hips upwards, then yeonjun sjould be able to rotate and slide." Beomgyu said.

Taehyun got what he was saying and slide yeonjuns shoes off, already giving them some movement.

"Forgive my hands hyung." Taehyuns apologized to soobin before he grabbed his butt to lift as yeonjun shimmy danced into a rotation, sending the two of them hurling down the slide.