Level 9

"Did you not see how much it drains out his health? We cant do that!" Yeonjun stood in front of soobin, rejecting taehyuns idea.

"Its ok, we have to log off soon anyway, i wont die and ill heal by the time we log on tomorrow." Soobin tapped yeonjuns shoulder to move him, but he stayed firm.

"We shouldnt mix abilities anyway, its a glitch in the game...." yeonjun said.

"I want to do it yeonjun, itll level our team up!" Soobin stepped past yeonjun and summoned a circle for taehyun and hueningkai to step in.

Yeonjun tried to stop him, but a notification blocked him.

You cannot go against your pledge to ArcherBin!

He tried again, but the game wouldnt let him move.

You cannot go against your pledge to ArcherBin!

Taehyun and Hueningkai linked hands and the veins went across eachothers arms, making their eyes water, but they stayed focused and performed a mixed ability.

They teleported into the headspace between them, using taehyuns teleportation and hueningkais mind invasion.

"SHIT! WHERED THEY GO?!" beomgyu panicked when they just vanished together.

Taehyun opened his eyes again and saw the white space used to command his enemy before, but now it had character.

He stood on a side that looked exactly like his bedroom, seperated by a crack, where, on the other side it was just a white room with a hospital bed, where hueningkai was sleeping.

"Hueningkai, i think we shouldve used a different mix of our abilities..." taehyun stepped over the line and tapped hueningkais shoulder to wake him up.

"Mm...really?" Hueningkai woke up and saw taehyuns side of the white space, smiling and running over.

Taehyun turned to see hueningkai leaping onto his bed, laughing. "This id your real bedroom?!  Cool!!" Hueningkai stood and looked out the window of the bedroom, smiling even more.

"You live in seoul too?!" Hueningkai jumped, unable to contain his excitement.

Taehyun couldnt suppress his little chuckle, nodding to everything hueningkai said.

"Wait, since ive seen this, can i know your real name, spirit??" Hueningkai looked back to him, hopeful.

"No, i think its time to go back kai, i think this is another glitch." Taehyun held his hand out.

"Aww...maybe next time?" Hueningkai asked and took taehyuns hands.

Taehyun smiled and shook his head, both using their abilities.

"AH! ARE YOU SERIOUS??! I WAS ABOUT TO CALL THE GAMES SUPPORT LINE!" beomgyu clenched his chest when the two landed back in the spot they left from.

MoonlightSpirit and Cant We Just Summon Cute Animals? Have become partners +3 levels.

TxT have reached equal levels.

-
4thGenItBoyyy 1 hour ago

♡6,342 4thGenItBoyyy- going to hang with someone today, wish me luck 😬

♡6,342
4thGenItBoyyy- going to hang with someone today, wish me luck 😬
.
.
.
#Crush #model #연준

Comments

Juri23 yah, so this is how its going to be?

B4MGYU- Lets go shopping together later

"So much for exchanging jackets..." soobin sighed and put down his phone, getting ready for his breakfast shift at work. He was a little tired from gaming with the others all night, but didnt expect to see the amount of customers.

Oh god....its the fashion show down the street! I forgot! Were gonna be so busy!!!!

Soobin frantically put on his apron and tended to the first customer he could, but there wre so many and it was only him till the lunch shift.

Im not extroverted enough for this...

》order at counter for iced americano

》table 3 needs wiping

》table 7 had a spill!!

Soobin wanted to curl up under the cou ter and hide, but rushed to help the couple who spilled one of their cups.

"Im so sorry. Allow me to-" soobin lifted the cup off the floor and wiped down the bench and floor, going for the ladys shoes next without thinking. His head was too cloudy.

I cant power up here- im not some cool avatar archer- these are impossible missions!

"AH! PERVERT!" the lady panicked and accidentally knocked over her drink in the process of trying to move away.

Soobin felt the hot coffee hit his hands and towel and hissed, standing and running to the bathroom.

He was embarrassed and ashamed, AND in pain, he ran his hands under the cold water but the water was mostly salty tears.

The noise outside silenced after about 7 minutes, and soobin worried all the cisromers had just left. Remembering his job he ran out again, healed or not.

He stopped dead in his tracks when he saw yeonjun, in an apron, dealing with people like a pro. He had charmed the lady of the couple into calming down and cleaning up the mess, and had been writing down orders and hanging them up for when soobin got back.

All while singing a soft melody for the customers waiting in their tables, his dancing with the tray would make anyone crack a chuckle.

Soobin quickly returned to his station, making all the orders yeonjun had written down and serving them to the right tables. An hour went by, and he had finally finished with the last order before lunch.

"Table 12!" Soobin called out, sliding the lasr order across the counter to yeonjuns hands.

Yeonjuns smile fell seeing soobins hands and he quickly gave table 12 their order before flipping the sign to 'closed for lunch'

"Soobin! Let me-" yeonjun practically tripped over the counter and gently started an ice cloth, grabbing soobins hands delicately to cool them off.

"Lets go to the hospital! I have an extra helmet!" Yeonjun stood, but soobin stopped him with a tired hug.

"Its not that bad, it healed and doesnt hurt much anymore.....thank you...so much." Soobin hummed in relief, shocking yeonjun with the hug.

"What are you doing here anyway?! I thought you were going to see someo-" soobin stopped, covering his mouth.

"You follow my insta? Yeah...but i saw you were busy and wanted to help. " yeonjun smiled learning the new fact.

"Youre off work for lunch, and since i helped out so much- ride with me?" Yeonjun bit his lip hopeful and held up his spare bike helmet.

"What about the jackets?" Soobin remembered why he was even hanging around him in real life.

"I cant go home right now, my parents are fighting over a modeling gig, so just humor me?" Yeonjun pushed open the cafe door, starting his bike that was outside.

Soobin racked his brain for excuses for why he couldnt go, but couldnt find one, so sighed, and let yeonjun fasten a helmet on his head.