Level 18

Why am i doing this? I have no duty to him....but here i am...

Taehyun sighed, watching his finger scroll over the inactive account. The last picture posted over a year ago.

Hueningkais gift had been a matching feather accesory for their avatars. His was black, and hueningkais was white. They had both placed them on the ear of their characters.

I dont have time for some campers feelings for me....i have to beat my old team- no matter what....

Taehyun gave up digging information on the boy in real life and shut off his phone, finally letting sleep come to him.

-

Yeonjun had woken up early, and had gotten ready earlier than usual. He walked to the bus stop for the second time in his life, willing to ride purely to meet soobin in the morning too. Since he didnt know his address, he couldnt surprise pick him up for the morning.

I hope his mother wasnt too upset i stole him for the weekend...i dont want her to hate me.....

He got on and lit up seeing a familiar mess of a tall boys hair poking over the seat a couple rows back.

His hearts fluttering didnt last long when he saw a fresh bandaid placed over his nosebridge. Not a small bandaid, it was more like the kind of bandaid to cover the emtire surface of ones knee.

He wanted to ask, but soobin was asleep, and drooping on the window seal.

Tired and injured? Did that customer follow him home and break his nose??!

He sat in the seat, setting his backpack on the floor. He removed his eyes from soobin only to look down at soobins uniform jacket clutched in his own hands. Should he give it back? It was the reason for half their meetings, would soobin stick around if he gave it back?

He bit his lip, pondering the thought before stuffing it back down into his bag.

-

Sweet and Fluffy Cotton Candy has logged on.

"Great! Now that everyone is here, we seriously need combat training! Yesterday was too close!" Taehyun had gone full general mode, yeonjun was the last to log on, and now that everyone was there, break time was over.

"Spirit- can we talk? Just for a few minutes before training?" Hueningkai asked quietly, tugging gently at taehyuns sleeve.

Taehyun shrugged him off, looking directly at beomgyu. "You have a strong druid ability, you cant be waiting for orders to react in a dire situation. Walls are a small, small part of what you can do! I want you to fight against soobin with everything you have, right now. Go." Taehyun ignored hueningkai, sitting on a log and waiting to watch the two fight to nitpick everything.

"Hyung- please?" Huneingkai whispered, trying desperately.taehyun again ignored his begging, fully focused on the combat in front of him.

Hueningkai gave up and decided to sit with him to watch, and ask when he wasnt busy.

"DONT FUCKING KILL ME DUDE!" soobin ducked to the ground when beomgyu sent a lava explosion towards him.

"SPIRIT SAID GIVE IT ALL YOU GOT, THIS IS MY ALL HYUNG." beomgyu yelled over the windstorm he was currently creating.

Soobin scoffed, surprised by the gut on this kid. He pulled back an enchanted arrow, aiming at beomgyu.

The arrow fired threw evwn the windstorm, never missing its target and striking beomgyu in the chest.

"ALRIGHT ALRIGHT SOOBIN IS GOOD, HUENINGKAI, HEAL!" taehyun pointed to the fallen beomgyu, snapping commands at hueningkai as if he were only a pawn.

Hueningkai frowned, but got up to help beomgyu. He kneeled down and placed his hand over beomgyus chest, regenerating his health and making the wound vanish.